Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which Temperament Are Youuu?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

AIDS

reminds me of my bioe project....we have to pick a disease and try to make a treatment/cure for it. it helps that science is further in on that than i thought it was. and thats not counting glowing FIV-resistant cats.

but on topic: im actually kainda surprised that so many people are like "uh, well, im kainda like two of these" and im all "melancholic, done." when usually its the other way around for me :P

Posted

"if i get ____ in the class, my moms gonna take me out back and shoot me"

Haaaaaaaaaaaa.....Haha....ha....ha...

:'<

;A;

Every time you say this............

Posted

Can't we just go back to that carl jung test that was startlingly accurate that I keep getting INFP on?

Posted

Of which I am ISFP

Supposedly.

Posted

I think I'm either phlegmy (my least favorite word EVER) or melancholic. idk

Posted

Can't we just go back to that carl jung test that was startlingly accurate that I keep getting INFP on?

Make another thread for that then? What did this even have to with this topic I don't even.

Posted

It's a personality test.

Posted

I know what it is btw :| I'm not that stupid. Just saying, take it to another thread if you want to talk about it. Stop derailing shit with unnecessary posts idk. It's starting to irritate me.

Like, if this was the "every personality test in existance" thread, then sure whatever go ahead, but it's not, so. Yeah. And now someone will make that thread just to annoy me ugh.

Posted

I did a test for this about a year ago. My friends judged my answers to make sure I was honest. The total amount of points you could get was like, 30 and I had 27 of them in Melancholic. Most of my friends are Phleg and it's kinda frustrating.

EDIT- I meant Sanguine. My friends are mostly Sanguine.

Posted

I know what it is btw :| I'm not that stupid. Just saying, take it to another thread if you want to talk about it. Stop derailing shit with unnecessary posts idk. It's starting to irritate me.

story of my life

Posted

meh.ro6867.jpg