Zelda Forum Story

490 posts in this topic

Posted

uhh, i'm getting confused, in a day there are seven pages of posts...

i'm not following the story-line, i tought i was up to date, but this really is confusing

Posted

*yes they will, they'll tell it to their children and so on*

Posted

Oh, them...I suppose. But you, Link, would have to agree to being my boyguard from now on. That would be the only way I could even let you come!

Guys, Slow down for the love of pete. What happened to the 10 minute rule??

Posted

Let`s stop the story here.I think ginger isn`t gonna say anything yet..let`s wait until he makes another post agreeing to Zelda`s request.

Posted

NaviGator: ahhhh **** this *goes into uber0r rage mode and blasts the box open, sending splinters flying into the guards eyes* oopsie.........*flies away*

Posted

Saria: *stands up and puts her headband back up* Ok, I'm bored yet again. And my butt hurts from sitting still. *starts walking towards the castle*

Sakora: FREEDOM!!! *flies off quickly*

Saria: *looks back* .....

(Dangit, now my parents are going to attempt a murder on me if I don't get off now. Be back later.)

Posted

*gets sword out as guards charge down the door*

(it should be fine now, if everybody isn;t on at once then it should mean that the story doesn;t go absolutely crazy)

Posted

we should start over again (ow, i'm going to back-seat mod again but i have some ideas)

what if we say some-one can only post like 5 messages on this topic a day, that way

thing are a bit more in control... you understand?... well if you agree please say so... becuse

Posted

*happens to look out window Zelda was looknig out,and sees Ganondorf on the throne..shiver* ...evilness..I`ve never felt evil as bad as this.. *sees Link and Zelda walk out door* WAIT FOR ME!!! *follows*

Posted

now....where we? ahh yes, *as NaviGator is flying, he bumps into sakora* oh i am ever so sorry, i do hope you're alright

Posted

no, its going fine now and as long as everybody isn;t online at once and all posts at the same time it should be ok.

Posted

ok sorry i'm back

Posted

GUARDS!!! I WANT THE PRINCESS AND I WANT HERE NOW, SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GIVE ME AN ENTRANCE TO THE TRIFORCE...*destroys an statue of the goddes of power*

BRING HERE TO ME AT ONCE, OR ELSE....*looks through window and sees navi* *fires a ball of black magic at her but misses* damned

Posted

*hides in Link`s hat,and looks out,seeing a magic dark ball fly into the wall*...dang,whoever fired that musta been pretty mad..

Posted

*turns around and notices ball of black magic hitting the ground*

*Grabs zelda and runs*