Minecraft Monday

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah see

I probably should have made more of an effort to search my surroundings before building

Posted

Your crops are watered in blood and your chickens are fed with flesh.

Posted

Hey, all of you.

I looked at the rules and stages of what we're doing and I am alarmed. I am alarmed because all our structures are so freaking far apart. While this does not hamper our advancement to the next stage by that much, it will be incredibly difficult, wasteful and time consuming with the task after: putting a wall around everything.

"- A wall must surround all houses in use, the town hall and any other community building. It must be safe from monsters at any point within the walls (except mob farms etc.)"

Well crap.

I mean, currently, the houses closest to each other are mine(it's really just a weirdass tower), Ammonsa's and Ganny's.

Furthermore, at this stage we are in currently, we would have to make path connecting each house to the town hall. Unbelievable distances will be reached. Sanities, if any, will be lost (at least on my part).

The Proposition:

At the very least, we could make centralized "urban" dwelling as well as our wilderness outposts. I mean, farm pheo's location makes sense in that you wouldn't normally see a farm inside the walls. However, the fact remains that we're all scattered around like a bunch of chickens and I do not want to build a wall around that.

(P.S.

@pheo: your farm is still a death trap, though. Just saying. And, yes, you are now the proud owner of a bunch of chickens. I don't want to talk about your chickens)

Posted

Am I the only person who can run my farm without everything blowing up? I log back in and there's creeper holes everywhere, and I suddenly have three more spider eyes and all this grain has been planted everywhere, and my mushroom farm has been removed, and my tunnels have been raided. It is not difficult at all to survive on my farm for a night without everything exploding. You people are ridiculous. Thank you for the chickens. Stop blowing up my everything.

Posted

from what i heard, you built your farm on prime monster-spawning land.

tumblr_lolvz8j9lz1r09on3o1_500.png

Posted

Spider squidding crawling up over his everything.

Posted

And you know, I have yet to die from spiders.

Posted

. . .

. . .

I should overbreed your chickens and laugh as they suffocate each other.

Posted

Just quit blowing up my farm and everything.

Posted

I am familiar with Fansy the good bard. I'd like to point out, killing creepers isn't that hard? Spiders, either. I'm level 9 now, from all the spiders I've been killing today while repairing my farm. Killing creepers and spiders really isn't that hard.

Posted

while repairing my farm

having fun?

I didn't.

Posted

lololol

Posted

I told all of you to keep the houses close, but nooo :/

And I don't think we need to build a town wall.

- A surrounding wall, watchtowers or other fortification:

I could be misreading that though.

Posted

i could build a wall. a HUGE wall. i really dont mind. or a central walll and connecting tunnels, im good with that too. or two walls.