GAMECUBE TWILIGHT PRINCESS

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I'm poor, so I have the Gamecube version. I think it's better. Nintendo really did a botch job with TP. I'd rather wait and have an accurate version and right-handed Link than have a completely flipped Hyrule. It's like Mirror Mode on Mario Kart. When I get a Wii, I'm going to have a miiighty hard time finding my way around.

Posted

i find roll goal pretty easy with the wiimote controls apart from the dips, i just have a terrible time with those, especially on number 8...i finally managed to do it.

I still think the wiiversion is better, but there were also a lot of missed oppurtunities there. The aiming is better than most people give it credit for, i picked off the pole in kakariko village for the heart piece first time spending only 2 seconds aiming (without the hawkeye as well).

Also, I've never noticed any lag at all with my swipes, i geuss its just the case of some people doing long sweeping motions, only going quickly near the end, it can only register the swipe, so you just gotta make your swipe quick, sharp and fast and it works perfectly.

You can also throw boxes with the wiimote, which is fun and random, especially consdering you can do the same with A.

I reckon the wii version would be clearly better if they'd left in the nunchuk control the carry out the finishing move, because that would've just been awesome.

And I loves moving the Navi curser all around Link's head and saying, "Hey! Listen! Hey! Hey! Listen!" in an annoying Navi voice....

omg, i did that too! kept me amused for ages! :D

Posted

There's an almost nonexistant lag between your movements and the action Link performs with his sword.

Or sometimes you'll be swinging the sword and then stop, but Link will swing it one or two more times.

And no, I don't have any problem with my Wiimote. It works perfectly.

Posted

I like the wii version because of the fishing and the aiming... I haven't tried the gc version...

Posted

admittedly i've spent a lot of time at the fishing lake, which i wouldn;t have done so much on the gamecube version...

Posted

there you go...

I actually don't care if link's a lefty or not...

Posted

i think you ought to be able to choose, so it feels more natural for left handed wii gamers without missing out on right handers again.