PS3 News

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Sony declares that in the future ps3's cost will lower. They say this because they want MORE people to buy the PS3 than any of their other systems

there are bought

100 million Play Stations world wide

105 million PS2s' World Wide

25 Million PSPs' world wide

and 2 million PS3s' world wide

Posted

I got the GamePro that said that too. Sony really got in too deep with the PS3. It costs about $550 to make one (That's more or less because of the Blu-ray) This system is, undoubtly, making Sony go in the hole. They can't lower the price, or they're going to risk putting their company in debt. Soooooooo...PS3 still sux, Wii rocks!

Posted

that's where i got this info from

Posted

that's where i got this info from

Sony can Burn in Endless flames in the place below Heaven. Or die in a Car Crash....Or.....Choke on their money....There are ENLESS Ways for Sony to go down.....This is one of them....But they must endure MORE.....Yes, MORE.....

*Puts up sign*

Now hiring people to GET RID OF SONY!!!!!!!!! Your ideas will help in the Future of GAMING!!!!!!!! Or Demeolish, we don't know, depending on how good or CR***PPY your idea is. But anyways, It good just to see them go thrwough more!!!!!!!! Call 1 - 800 - 220 - 469 TODAY!!!!!!!!! Absolutly NO Obligation!!!!!!! Call now and Drive sony to the Streets!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I Just wanted to do that. There is no (As far as I know) Real company like that....But perhaps you could try.....

Posted

This is what i think... nintendo is for the fun games....and better but then microsoft is for serios gaming.

really the war is bettewn microsoft and sony

Posted

what do u mean about serious games? wii got serious games...

Posted

This is what i think... nintendo is for the fun games....and better but then microsoft is for serios gaming.

really the war is bettewn microsoft and sony

Nintendo has always been powered down, but that doesn't mean that they have the upperhand, in which they do, seeing as how Wii is the top selling system right now. Microsoft and Sony are more like ''Our games look nice.'' ''Soooooo? What's good about them?'' ''UUUUhhhhhh...they look nice..." The only games that I go againest with that is anything that says Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Kingdom Hearts, and Halo. Those games rock, but everything else can be shoved in the garbage, througha compactor, and left to rot and die in a Nevada landfill.

Posted

what do u mean about serious games? wii got serious games...

Meaning they have more games sthat fall in the ''M'' catigory. Like Metal Gear and Halo. Nintendo doesn't have M rated quality, but it still doesn't mean that Wii doesn't kick a** cause I loved it the moment I played it.

Posted

How bout splinter cell double agent?

Posted

How bout splinter cell double agent?

That was done by a different company besides Nintendo, though...So it doesn't really count.

Posted

yeah, but its still on wii...