Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

what the heck is this

22 posts in this topic

Posted

am i the only one who has no idea who db is or why they matter

Posted

nah, im in the same boat, but im pretty fresh here, so i have that impression of p much everyone that comes back, since i never met them in the first place.

Posted

Ok, DB is a guy who came on here a while back. A few of us, as in, me, Teto, Croc, idk who else already knew him from a different forum and stuff so we made sure he was welcome and then he was pretty likable so others liked him. So he made an impression and he added most of the regulars on facebook so even if he hasn't been on here he's interacted with a lot of us on other places basically.

DB we need to talk more we used to talk about music and stuff all the time now it's like neverrrr :<

Edit:

Wait was Croc here after DB?

Posted

got it

Posted

Crocodile still floats around plenty enough, he's on skype pretty regularly. He just needs to post more often himself, too. Who I really miss is Chameleon. And, especially, I'm waiting for the day Lethe Albion comes back.

Posted

Yeah, Min and Jo. I remember waaaaaay back when I was doing a pokemon Blue Hardrun, and for some reason decided to write a story while I was doing it, and Min and Cirt were gonna be accompanying me during the story for reasons. And a bunch of other people were going to be making cameos throughout the story.

Lethe, though, I'm gonna go ahead and post a link to the post we all know him for.

You pit of vipers. You white-washed tombs. Why are you arguing about how LOGICAL homosexuality is? There are many simple truths in the world, and here's one of them: Being gay is wrong. I don't have anything against gays. But I sure as heck have something against homosexuality. Being gay is not who a person is, it's what they do. I'm obligated to love them just the same, but I don't have to love what they do.

And no, I don't believe we should allow either gay marriage or being gay at all. Plain and simple: This country was built upon the Christian faith and we as a whole have turned away from that foundation. I'm not trying to preach a sermon here. It's just the truth. We as a Christian nation should not allow homosexuality. And I don't give a flying flip about whether it's "politically correct" or not. Why is okay to insult Christianity and Jews but not Gays? If everybody really DOES have equal rights, then no one should be able to say anything about anyone that's in any way rude or demeaning. And yet here we have local townships FORCING local fire departments to take their "Merry Christmas" signs down because it's not culturally inclusive enough. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. 95% OF AMERICA'S ENTIRE FRICKIN' POPULATION CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!!! How can you be anymore inclusive than that? And we have local pastors being ridiculed because they speak out against homesexuality. I'll tell you what, anyone who wants to argue whether homosexuality is right, wrong, or anything in between just pick up a Bible. That's the only place your gonna find any scrap of truth nowadays. And I don't give a crap if I'm being "religious" or whether it's against the rules. You guys are just sick.

I love this guy, so, so much. I really, really want to see him come back. But his only status update says that as long as he lives under his parent's house he cant visit a forum. Explains a lot.

I'll tell you what

kingofthehwut.jpg

Posted

LETHE HAS TO BE IN THERE. HE HAS TO.

NOT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE HOMOSEXUALITY. BECAUSE HE WAS A PREACHY IDIOT.

Also, Hare Krishna was a cool dude.

EDIT: So I'm stalking Lethe now and I found a profile of his on Zelda Forums.net, here. Not sure what happened that he left that forum and joined this one. Other people have been using this name too, so I'm not sure what approach to take. Still stalking.