Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Forum Update

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Viewing all your likes via your profile page loads instantly now, still working on the "view all status updates"

Also:

What's new in IP.Board 3.3

In addition to this list there are countless other minor improvements and changes based on client feedback too numerous to mention. IP.Board 3.3 was all about polish so we hope you enjoy it.

Archive System: New feature to archive off topics to remove post table overhead

Warning System: New more flexible feature replaces old warning system

SEO Update: 'Dead end' links, unfriendly error pages, metadata tags, bounce rates

SEO Update: Banned users

SEO Update: Duplicate title tags, profile tabs, skin and language selectors, direct links to posts

SEO Update: Microformat and Schema Updates

SEO Update: Changes to tags, guests and unread links, title tags, soft 404s and schema additions for ratings

Performance Updates: Improving topic markers, today's top posters, post table access

Auto-share on posting: Tweet and share to Facebook when creating a topic

Reputation Updates: Like/reputation updates on a user's profile

Miscellaneous Updates: Log-in autosave, emoticons in signatures, log in as a member, duplicate forum, system schedular as a CRON and more.

Applications and Hook Updates: Application ordering, hook list update, hook settings

Moderation Tools Updates: Hide/Delete/Soft Delete consolidation and interface updates

Edited by Michael (see edit history)

Posted

Animated avatars are back.

Posted

oh jeegus, i thought the top posters was removed awhile back.....it was just hiding ;~;

i think i could stare at your avatar for hours.........though im not skilled or patient enough to make my own :/ and using manga panels really doesnt help with that.