How Many times can you hit a Cucco in OoT?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Please tell me, because I Think it's Four, but whenever I Hit it four times, I calls for help!!!!!! So i just wanted to know, How many times can you hit a Cucco in OoT Before it calls for help? The Reason I Want to know is becaus it's Intergral to the Success of this Trick called the "Cucco Dive" I Found on a Website, the official Nintendo Forums, I think, A.K.A. My Nintendo.

Please and thank for (and/or if you 've submitted) Your help.

- Hylian Twili :D

Posted

Please tell me, because I Think it's Four, but whenever I Hit it four times, I calls for help!!!!!! So i just wanted to know, How many times can you hit a Cucco in OoT Before it calls for help? The Reason I Want to know is becaus it's Intergral to the Success of this Trick called the "Cucco Dive" I Found on a Website, the official Nintendo Forums, I think, A.K.A. My Nintendo.

Please and thank for (and/or if you 've submitted) Your help.

- Hylian Twili :D

Theres actually a different number of times you can hit it. I think I experimented with that a long time ago, and here were the results:

1. If you hit the cucoo really fast, it'll end up as 3 times

2. If the cucoo keeps running away, adding time, it'll take more hits

Posted

Theres actually a different number of times you can hit it. I think I experimented with that a long time ago, and here were the results:

1. If you hit the cucoo really fast, it'll end up as 3 times

2. If the cucoo keeps running away, adding time, it'll take more hits

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Posted

It all depends. Doing a jump attack is stronger, of course. If you hit the Cucco with that 2 times, it'll work, too. (Using Epona and running over a Cucco is fun too, lol.)

Posted

Around 20 times, using the Endless sword glitch :huh:

Posted

Around 20 times, using the Endless sword glitch :huh:

20? Poor cucos!

No, is like 3 or 4 times

Posted

nope, try the endless sword glitch, its a looot a times and a lot of fun =)

glitch-

I lost the link to Link's Chicken Adventure on youtube.. but it was hilarious! :unsure:

Posted

I just counted with the kokiri sword.It's exactly 6 times.

Posted

Each sword does different amount of damage. the bigger the sword, the more damage,

and if the cuccoo's take too much damage in a small amount of time, they will call for help.

Posted

Each sword does different amount of damage. the bigger the sword, the more damage,

and if the cuccoo's take too much damage in a small amount of time, they will call for help.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

It's called the Infinite Sword Glitch, not endless, if it were endless, it would stay even if you got hit, anyway, if you're trying to do the Cucco Dive to get to the Well early, hit it like 5 times with the Slingshot, then throw it on the opposite side of the sign and then go on the side with the sign, and do the jump attack and... yeah >_>

Posted

Ah, how I love being attacked by Cuccos!

Posted

attacking cuccos is so fun until it gets an army of cuccos and kills you i hit one about 15 times once :nervouslink:

Posted

it's to bad in TP they dont attack you. :unsure: but being a cucoo is fun too! :biggrin::D:joy:

Posted

i never really payed attention lol