Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule.net Gathering

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I won whenever I was mario or taking it seriously or something. They played with items on, on whichever map they felt like playing on. So.

Posted

if GMP is coming, i so wanna come.

jeegus, im gonna be some cheap-ass bro thats gonna try real hard not to buy a badge, and give out hugs to everyone like im high.

i hope you guys like hugs.

id offer up my place, but tbh, its something of a cluttered mess (despite being clean for my bros graduation a few weeks ago) and if it looks bad now, when the con hits, its gonna be dead awful. not to mention if anyone has pet allergies. if your room is a trash heap at home though, you love cats, and can keep a secret, i might be able to talk my mom into opening up the basement for people. theres enough brawl/melee for everyone, if i can manage it :S

Posted

sounds like FUN

Posted

Likewise, Cascade has a chance of going to the states this summer and might drop by for the same convention,

Sorry that this is kind of a late reply, I've been dwelling on it for a bit, but yeah, this visit is really not going to be possible for me at all. Mostly due to the lack of money and lack of job. but also I'm just not really sure if I want to actually...go? I don't know if that makes me a shitty friend or what but idk, you make the call on that. But I think I'd rather much prefer to do this when a) i'm certain i have the time and money, b] when i'm certain i'm genuninely wanting to make the effort to do so and c) when i'm in a more stable period of my life rather than these past (and most likely upcoming) few hectic months. again, sorry.

Posted

Wow, I didn't realize I

Had So many tears, I

Wow

Gimme a minute

Posted

To compensate, a deal was struck so that I could live with you for a year instead.

I hope this makes up for your loss.

Posted

how about not crossing international borders to meet with amigos

TERRORIST I'M COMING FOR YA

Posted

Yeah I'm almost at the same point. Besides, there's no garauntee that I won't have work that weekend, so I might have to skip a day one way or the other, and I want to see if I can get in cheaper because I'd be skipping a day. I'm not sure what to do about hotels, though.

Posted

Scored so bad he didn't even land on the scoreboard. Negative thirty five points. Wow.

Posted

YLA, however, wiped the floor with everybody.

Posted

But I still love him

<3<3<3 ;) <3<3<3

Posted

</3</3</3 :sadlink: </3</3</3