Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mario Theme Song Lyrics

21 posts in this topic

Posted

........I wanna hug the giant Mario. ^-^

Posted

[b][i][size=7][color="#0000ff"]scary![/color][/size][/i][/b]

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='33765' date='Mar 21 2007, 02:21 PM']Id be willing to bet these weren't with the original, someone has just come up with them since and they fit well to the song...[/quote]
yea, i would kind of like to know if those are original or written after the fact..

Posted

[quote name='GoldenTriforce' post='37249' date='Apr 9 2007, 08:15 PM'][font="Palatino Linotype"][size=5][color="#ffa500"]It was interesting........ I guess... Though it might have been even cooler if I was actually there..... :D
[size=3]Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/size][/color][/size][/font][/quote]

Ok...THAT'S IT. You have ti**ed me off for the LAST TIMe. When Hyrule Online comes out, I am SO pwning your N00B Butt.

But for now I'll just say "Spam" every time you say: "Your's truy" Just to make you get the Flippin' Point.

So...For now....SPAM!!!!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='Hylian Twili' post='46319' date='May 26 2007, 10:11 AM']Ok...THAT'S IT. You have ti**ed me off for the LAST TIMe. When Hyrule Online comes out, I am SO pwning your N00B Butt.

But for now I'll just say "Spam" every time you say: "Your's truy" Just to make you get the Flippin' Point.

So...For now....SPAM!!!!!!!!![/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]It's not spam...... thats just how I sign my posts..... sort of..... its a note of respect.... besides, WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?!?!?!?!?!?
Sorry, but that's just the way it is, and that's the way it will stay.

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce

P.S. I partially did that just to piss you off..... :D [/color][/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]P.P.S. next time, spell "truely" right...... don't say "truy"... It's disrespect for the human language.....[/color][/font]

Posted

HE he thats funny...