Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FEZ is now on PC

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it's pretty easy to judge him without knowing him, because everything I've seen about him so far points to him being a massive douche. Indie Game: The Movie, was 2 hours of unbridled assholishness from everyone involved, but most prominently him. 

The game has/had great potential. And it was ruined because he made it.

Posted

I saw that movie and I didnt feel as though he came off as a douche at all. And no, the game is not ruined because he made it.

I also feel like some people have no right to judge others for being a douche. People like me. People like you.

I feel like people shouldnt judge

Posted

I also feel like some people have no right to judge others for being a douche. People like me. People like you.

I feel like getting rid of the "some" seems to validate this just a little bit more.

Just a bit.

(*has a bag of caramel popcorn ready*)

Posted

yeah thats why i crossed it out

Posted

Much better.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Of course you have the right to judge people. You're judging him just as much as I am, but what you mean is judging negatively. And of course you can judge people negatively. Just because you don't know them personally doesn't change that, and it's kind of silly to say that just because you don't know someone personally you can't gain an impression of them. My impression of him is that he's an ass who treats other people like shit and blames other people for issues he caused, while not fixing them. I don't know anything about him past what happened in Indie Game: The Movie, and if he happened to have become less of an ass then I'm happy to change my views regarding him. I think the game looks cool but I probably wont get it simply because, like you said, it doesn't even work for everyone.

By the way, crossing out what you said actually just makes it out as if you still want to get that across but also want to not have to deal with standing by things you said, considering it'd be just as easy to edit it out entirely.

Posted

I suppose you have a point. I dont fully agree with it, but i suppose it has some merit.

By the way, crossing out what you said actually just makes it out as if you still want to get that across but also want to not have to deal with standing by things you said, considering it'd be just as easy to edit it out entirely.

i didnt edit it out because sayuri already quoted it.

Posted

Okay that makes sense, sorry