Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nintendo 2DS

20 posts in this topic

Posted

uh if thats the american price it's probably going to be like nearly 300 bucks here which is more expensive than the 3DS so?!?!?!?

Posted

Also should be noted that the 2DS is targeted for lower aged audiences (younger than 7 yrs), as the 3DS is recommended for ages 7+. Small children can't use the 3D feature, and they are likely to kill to the hinge it uses. So, no 3D, no hinge, cheaper price, but can still play all the 3DS and DS games? We got a winner folks. I think it will do fairly well.

PrimaGaga and なべ like this

Posted

Also should be noted that the 2DS is targeted for lower aged audiences (younger than 7 yrs), as the 3DS is recommended for ages 7+. Small children can't use the 3D feature, and they are likely to kill to the hinge it uses. So, no 3D, no hinge, cheaper price, but can still play all the 3DS and DS games? We got a winner folks. I think it will do fairly well.

up until this post, i as thinking, "what is this, a 3ds for people that cant find the 3d slider?" but this makes sense.

seriously, though, i cant count the number of times ive handed my 3ds to someone, often my age, only to have them ask how to turn off the 3d. i mean, its right there, labled for you.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

32296.jpg

なべ likes this