Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Cake!!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice!

Now I wanna eat it! :D

Posted

I wouldn't mind some of that LOL.
Anyone ever had the mario ice creams? lol, they were like, marios head on a stick.

Posted

Thats an awesome cake! I want it. :cry: But, I already had a Triforce cake for my birthday. I wonder how they got all that frosting to overlap.

Posted

delicious!!!!!!! :D

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='34636' date='Mar 26 2007, 07:08 PM']Thats an awesome cake! I want it. :cry: But, I already had a Triforce cake for my birthday. I wonder how they got all that frosting to overlap.[/quote]

You did? :cry:
I want a Zelda cake for my birthday... I'll manage to get it :unsure:

hehe :D

Posted

That is so cool!

I'm a cake decorator and would LOVE to make something like that! Maybe I'll make one for my husbands birthday! I don't think my sons would appreciate it right now. One's going to be 5 and the other is going to be 1.

Posted

I would be estatic if I got a cake like that for my birthday!

Posted

[quote name='Twili' post='34191' date='Mar 24 2007, 05:35 AM']They did quite well in replicating the Hylian shield :D .[/quote]

nice cake, too nice to eat

and by the way dude that is an awesome website, hearin all that old zelda music in an orchestra
nintendo needs to have these people make music for their next game, the next zelda would be sweet if it had orchestrated music like that

Posted

CAKE I CRAVE FOR CAKE...... :wacko:

TO GOOD! :D

Posted

[quote name='ZuZu The Magic Cow' post='34173' date='Mar 24 2007, 08:59 AM'][i]Article from Zelda Universe..[/i]

Recently a new website was created which specifically focus's on making cakes about video games, hence the website name, <a href="http://gamecakes.com/?cat=5">Game Cakes.</a> The site is still getting started, but regardless it already has a few nintendo related cakes which are well worth a visit to the site. The site also has a section dedicated to Zelda-related cakes (It also has a Mario Section), though there is only one Zelda cake at the moment, more are assured to follow. The current Zelda cake looks like a replica Hylian Sheild
[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p91/ZuZuTheMagicCow/zeldashield.jpg[/img][/quote]
Hmmm looks tasty :D