Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ocarina of Time 2D creator dies.

29 posts in this topic

Posted

That's very sad, that's all that I can really say.

Posted

R.I.P :cry:
Why most the best always conna die :cry:

Posted

I never even knew that there was a project like that....But all I can really say here is may your soul rest in peace Dampe.

Posted

OMG OMG OMG OMG This can't be! :wacko: I was soooo looking forward to the 2D Ocarina of Time! SOOO LOOKING FORWARD. I can't believe it! Well, I hope it gets put back up somehow. Just hope for it.

Posted

poo... R.I.P.
I was lookin' forward to it.
My comiserations are with his family.

Posted

[quote name='Hyrulian_Master' post='34551' date='Mar 26 2007, 08:22 AM']OMG OMG OMG OMG This can't be! :wacko: I was soooo looking forward to the 2D Ocarina of Time! SOOO LOOKING FORWARD. I can't believe it! Well, I hope it gets put back up somehow. Just hope for it.[/quote]
God, who cares about the damn game? Someone just died. As in, they're not coming back. And I'm sure none of his friends and family care about the game either. Show the dead a little respect...

Besides, there's no way that the game is going to be finished. They decided that they couldn't continue without him.

Posted

I feel for this guy's family, I do.

May he rest in peace.

And Johnny, don't try to reason with HM. I, and a lot of others I'm sure, figured one of his responses would be that.

Posted

Yeah, I guess so. :unsure:

Posted

I never really heard about him untill now, although I did hear about OoT2d.

I checked the link in the first post, and from all the comments in that forum, it seems like he was a nice person. R.I.P. Damp

Posted

.......................whoa....thats so terribly sad....I cant beleave the poor guy died. I mean, its just now I heard about the whole thing in the first place but....this is so verry sad....

Rest in peace Dampe :cry:

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='34592' date='Mar 26 2007, 03:12 PM']I never really heard about him untill now, although I did hear about OoT2d.

I checked the link in the first post, and from all the comments in that forum, it seems like he was a nice person. R.I.P. Damp

Posted

AW MAN! That is SO sad!!!!

I LOVE the 2D Zelda games (call me old school, LOL)-- I would have loved for Ocarina of Time be in 2D.

Posted

thats just horrible :cry:

i think that his closest friends should finish the game, and add a special room to honor him. like that one in a link to the past.

still just horrible. i was looking forward to that game. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted

there are actually quite a lot of ocarina of time 2D projects and i think it's unlikley anybody's going to complete one for a while, maybe if the ones working on it actualling worked TOGETHER they might get one done...