New "Version" of Wii to come

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I Read in the gamerpro mag that nintendo is working on getting a nintendo wii that can play DVD's Although price may vary as it has not been posted.

I do very well hope that they do come out with this as well for the Downloadable levels for TP

Posted

That just makes me wish a Wii more than ever :cry:

It sounds great, really great

Posted

Good I not ready dit buy the Wii so I hope as I have the Money that the Wi can play Dvd :D

Posted

o wow, a dvd player, i already have like 6 of those...

ok 3 including the computer, but still, i think nintnedo made the right decision with the original and not including a dvd player to keep the price down even more as almost everybody has one anyway...

and currently its only being released in japan btw

Posted

Yeah, the DVD player doesn't really seem necessary to me either...sure it's a nice add on, but how much will the Wi's price go up? :huh:

Posted

A dvd player? Cool but not necsissery

Posted

I saw that too. I read another thing that said that they are heavily regarding if they will or not because of hackers (Downloading DVD's to Xbox 360, anyone?) and if it's what they really want for their system. My overall guess would be that if they did make it, it would probably be $300. More or less.

Posted

Good I not ready dit buy the Wii so I hope as I have the Money that the Wi can play Dvd :D

YOU NO MAKE SENSE! SPEAK YER RESPECTIVE LANGUAGE!