Nintendo to do more 3DS Remasters

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude, sooooo many people would. It doesn't even have to be pokemon. Make a world with an actually comprehendable lore, wacky little critters, make em cute, and throw in pokemon snap mechanics. Instant success.

Posted

Dark Souls Snap

Posted

I'd play it.

Posted

idk if a (creature) snap would be so much of a success. The Pokemon are what make it cool, as opposed to some kind of safari game where you take pictures of giraffes or weird aliens or something. 

T1g likes this

Posted

I just want to know why we still don't have SNES virtual console games on 3DS. The control scheme is perfect for it, and yet I still can't play Super Punch Out on the go.

Posted

Whenever Club Nintendo asks me for my opinion on Virtual Console and how to improve it, that is always my response. The libraries are mutually exclusive in some stupid ways, namely, why is the GBA virtual console for the Wii U?

Posted

I think it all needs an overhaul. Is it true that if you migrate your Wii data to the Wii U, you have to use the Wii channel to play the games?

I wish the games were interchangable. Like you can play your GBA wii U games on your 3DS and vice versa.

T1g likes this

Posted

Exactly! Because some games are on both and you can only go with one or the other!

Posted

In my honest opinion, I think we can expect SNES VC on the N3DS. Nintendo is going to want to eventually pull something that pushes the New 3DS as "screw you 3DS owners, New 3DS is where it's at." 

Posted

put a metroid on the 3ds already

LLmao ?✊? and T1g like this

Posted (edited)

Bro I played the puppy out of Metroid Prime Hunters for regular DS. There was no joystick/circle pad. There was only the D-pad. I still played it so much. My thumbs were so calloused from that game. Despite the limitations of the hardware, it still managed to be a really fun FPS game with great controls. I normally puppying hate shitty graphics in FPS games, so the fact that I played this game at all is a testament to how cool it was. 

I'm actually surprised that none of the hunters from that game ever appeared again. If I recall, they all died in the story mode, but whatever. Different characters with different weapons and alternate forms???? Broooooooo. A re-release or a sequel would totally be successful. 

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
Sahaqiel and pheonix561 like this