Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My last post. (J-DAY!)

394 posts in this topic

Posted

look im double posting

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='35272' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:17 AM']look im double posting[/quote]
ban me then

Posted

[quote name='HeroFlame' post='35270' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:16 AM'][size=6]YOU ARE NOT THE RELEAN I KNOW! :o[/size]
I'm with the noobs! long live Hyrule.net![/quote]

im with HeroFlame. LONG LIVE HYRULE.NET!!!!! HYRULE.NET WAS THE GREATEST AND NO OTHER WEB SITE CAN MATCH UP TO IT!!!!!

Posted

Ban me and I will send Spot and Kip and the rest of my wolve's pack after you!

Posted

That's because I'm tired of having to deal with all those grammar raping, stupid n00bs!

I want them banned!

I don't care if I've changed...!

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='35276' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:18 AM']That's because I'm tired of having to deal with all those grammar raping, stupid n00bs!

I want them banned!

I don't care if I've changed...![/quote]

n00bs would be a grammer mistake, it ain't in the dictionary weather its noob, newb or n00b you nube

Posted

I would ban you, but it's more fun to watch you suffer.

I know you'd suffer under ban, so I'd rather watch it in 16 inch glory.

But alas, your new master must slumber.

Goodnight, everyone...

HEIL TINGLE!

BOW TO TINGLE! BOW TO DJANGO!

[size=7]BOW TO THE COOKIESSS!!!!![/size]

Posted

I can say n00bs if I want to, because I dont typ lyk dis adn mak stoopit gramer mistaeks.

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='35276' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:18 AM']That's because I'm tired of having to deal with all those grammar raping, stupid n00bs!

I want them banned!

you know what, you can ban me, but you will forever be a prick, and youll just ban more and more and more of those loyal to hyrule.net and youll just end up with a few weak betraying pricks!

Posted

hes weak! its 4am and I ain't sleeping! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

Posted

You fucking *****!! Hyrule.net was a proud site, full of fun and laughter. And it was the only place that some people could talk about Zelda without being laughed at. I may have blamed Ganondorf333 for this (soz mate) but you are sick. Why did god create hacking??? Land of the Legend sucks. I'm with HeroFlame, and any other bloody person that says we should keep it the way it is. No-one will come to this site anymore except weaklings who don't have the courage to stand up and keep Hyrule.net the way it is. I believe in knowing what you don't want before you find what you do want. I'm not coming back unless dustin does. I'm leaving. Goodbye Hyrule.net. You have failed me. I can never be happy again. My last post will be in the Comic Team forum, if anyone wishes to read it. I will also post it on Open floor. You have destroyed my hobby, but you are not going to destroy my soul!

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='35276' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:18 AM']That's because I'm tired of having to deal with all those grammar raping, stupid n00bs!

I want them banned!

[color="#FFFFFF"][size=7][font="Impact"][u][b][i]im asking you to BAN ME!!!!![/i][/b][/u][/font][/size][/color]

Posted

[quote name='punched2death' post='35282' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:21 AM']You fucking *****!! Hyrule.net was a proud site, full of fun and laughter. And it was the only place that some people could talk about Zelda without being laughed at. I may have blamed Ganondorf333 for this (soz mate) but you are sick. Why did god create hacking??? Land of the Legend sucks. I'm with HeroFlame, and any other bloody person that says we should keep it the way it is. No-one will come to this site anymore except weaklings who don't have the courage to stand up and keep Hyrule.net the way it is. I believe in knowing what you don't want before you find what you do want. I'm not coming back unless dustin does. I'm leaving. Goodbye Hyrule.net. You have failed me. I can never be happy again. My last post will be in the Comic Team forum, if anyone wishes to read it. I will also post it on Open floor. You have destroyed my hobby, but you are not going to destroy my soul![/quote]
i agree

Posted

he won't ban anyone, this is an april fools joke, if he wanted to he would! all that "suffer" excuses ain't working

Posted

[quote name='punched2death' post='35282' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:21 AM']You fucking *****!! Hyrule.net was a proud site, full of fun and laughter. And it was the only place that some people could talk about Zelda without being laughed at. I may have blamed Ganondorf333 for this (soz mate) but you are sick. Why did god create hacking??? Land of the Legend sucks. I'm with HeroFlame, and any other bloody person that says we should keep it the way it is. No-one will come to this site anymore except weaklings who don't have the courage to stand up and keep Hyrule.net the way it is. I believe in knowing what you don't want before you find what you do want. I'm not coming back unless dustin does. I'm leaving. Goodbye Hyrule.net. You have failed me. I can never be happy again. My last post will be in the Comic Team forum, if anyone wishes to read it. I will also post it on Open floor. You have destroyed my hobby, but you are not going to destroy my soul![/quote]

dude i am with you all the way, but dont worry i still believe that hyrule.net will rise again. just don't go all out emo, thats all im asking