Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miyamoto reveals some information about Zelda Wii

37 posts in this topic

Posted

times like this I'm glad I don't believe anything.

Posted

You have a point there. My personal opinion on the next Zelda game, is that it will be a wait and see type. First impressions are often wrong.

Posted

psychossis you are freaking awesome at doing those! please make more in this topic thingy... there so awesome

Posted

[quote name='forbiddenforest' post='35581' date='Apr 1 2007, 11:44 AM']I don't belive in that screenshot....... To be honest I've got a feeling this is just another joke :unsure:[/quote]
yeah, zant looks like he was copied and pasted into that corner, then a little hue and contrast/brightness was taken out

Posted

[quote name='ma118uller' post='37351' date='Apr 10 2007, 12:38 AM']yeah, zant looks like he was copied and pasted into that corner, then a little hue and contrast/brightness was taken out[/quote]

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN'T BE SURE MIDNA WILL RETURN!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='forbiddenforest' post='35945' date='Apr 3 2007, 08:49 AM']no I didn't belive it. I don't think the next zelda game will be with the same link as tp link.[/quote]

Well if mine comes out before Zelda wii, then you're technically wrong...

Posted

You mean... This was just another April Fools' joke?

-eats emo chips-

That's one of the things I hate about that 'holiday'... rumors spur up and make everyone angsty :ouch: