Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf Chat Bot

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure if anyone is interested in using the werewolf bot again.

I've set it up and it's working in #werewolf. If anyone is interested, custom phrases and renaming of roles can be done:

1-WOLF
Werewolf

MANY-WOLVES
Werewolves

ROLE-WOLF
Werewolf

ROLE-SEER
Seer

ROLE-VILLAGER
Villager

STARTGAME
PLAYER has started a game. Everyone else has TIME seconds to join in the mob. '/msg BOTNAME join' to join the game."

STARTGAME-NOTICE
PLAYER has started a game!

ADDED
Added to the game. Your role will be given once registration elapses.

GAME-STARTED
A game has been started! '/msg BOTNAME join' to join!

GAME-PLAYING
A game is currently underway. Please wait for it to finish before attempting to join.

NOT-ENOUGH
Sorry, not enough people to make a valid mob.

ADD-PRIORITY
Adding priority players...

TWOWOLVES
THERE ARE 2 WOLVES IN THIS GAME.

DAYCHANGE
Duration of the day now set to TIME seconds.

NIGHTCHANGE
Duration of the night now set to TIME seconds.

VOTECHANGE
Duration of the Lynch Vote now set to TIME seconds.

JOIN
PLAYER has joined the hunt.

FLEE
PLAYER has fled.

FLEE-VILLAGER
PLAYER has fled. They were a Villager.

FLEE-WOLF
PLAYER has fled. They were a Wolf.

FLEE-PRIORITY
PLAYER has fled. PLAYR2 has taken his place.

FLEE-PRIORITY-NOTICE
PLAYER has left the game. You are to take his place.

DAYTIME
Villagers, you have TIME seconds to discuss suspicions, or cast accusations, after which time a lynch vote will be called.

VOTETIME
Villagers, you now have TIME seconds to vote for the person you would like to see lynched! Type '/msg BOTNAME vote <player>' to cast your vote. Votes are non retractable!

HAS-VOTED
PLAYER has voted for PLAYR2!

NO-VOTES
Nobody voted! The Powers of Good will not like this apparent support for the werewolves...

FIRSTNIGHT
Night descends on the sleepy village, and a full moon rises. Unknown to the villagers, tucked up in their warm beds, the early demise of one of their number is being plotted.

NIGHTTIME
As the moon rises, the lynching mob dissipates, return to their homes and settle into an uneasy sleep. But in the pale moonlight, something stirs...

WOLF-INSTRUCTIONS
WOLF, you have TIME seconds to decide who to attack. To make your final decision type '/msg BOTNAME kill <player>'

WOLVES-INSTRUCTIONS
WOLF, you have TIME seconds to confer via PM and unanimously decide who to attack. To make your final decision type '/msg BOTNAME kill <player>'

SEER-INSTRUCTIONS
Seer, you have TIME seconds to PM one name to BOTNAME and discover their true intentions. To enquire with the spirits type '/msg BOTNAME see <player>'

WOLF-CHOICE
You have chosen PLAYER to feast on tonight.

WOLVES-CHOICE
You have chosen PLAYER to feast on tonight. We shall see who your brethren selects...

WOLVES-CHOICE-OTHER
PLAYER has chosen to kill PLAYR2.
PLAYR2 is PLAYER's choice of victim this night.

VILLAGER-ROLE
You are a peaceful peasant turned vigilante, a Villager! You must root out the WOLF by casting accusations or protesting innocence at the daily village meeting, and voting who you believe to be untrustworthy during the daily Lynch Vote. Good luck!

V-ROLE
You are a Villager.

WOLF-ROLE
You are a prowler of the night, a Werewolf! You must decide your nightly victims. By day you must deceive the villager and attempt to blend in. Keep this information to yourself! Good luck!

W-ROLE
You are a Werewolf.

WOLVES-ROLE
You are a prowler of the night, a Werewolf! Your fellow Werewolf is PLAYER. You must confer with them via PM to decide your nightly victims. By day you must deceive the villager and attempt to blend in. Keep this information to yourself! Good luck!

WS-ROLE
You are a Werewolf. Your counterpart is PLAYER.

SEER-ROLE
You are one granted the gift of second sight, a Seer! Each night you may enquire as to the nature of one of your fellow village dwellers, and WereBot will tell you whether or not that person is a Werewolf - a powerful gift indeed! But beware revealing this information to the WOLF, or face swift retribution!

S-ROLE
You are the Seer.

LYNCH-LEFT
The guilty party has left, no lynching.

VILLAGER-LYNCH
The air thick with adrenaline, the villagers grab PLAYER who struggles furiously, pleading innocence, but the screams fall on deaf ears. PLAYER is dragged to the stake at the edge of the village, and burned alive. But the villagers shouts and cheers fade as they realise the moon is already up - PLAYER was not a werewolf after all...
Realising the angry mob is turning, PLAYER tries to run, but is quickly seized upon. PLAYER is strung up to the hanging tree, and a hunter readies his rifle with a silver slug, as the block is kicked from beneath them. But there is a dull snap, and PLAYER hangs, silent, motionless. The silent villagers quickly realise their grave mistake...

WOLF-LYNCH
After coming to a decision, PLAYER is quickly dragged from the crowd, and dragged to the hanging tree. PLAYER is strung up, and the block kicked from beneath their feet. There is a yelp of pain, but PLAYER's neck doesn't snap, and fur begins to sprout from their body. A gunshot rings out, as a villager puts a silver bullet in the beast's head...

SEER-LYNCH
PLAYER runs before the mob is organised, dashing away from the village. Tackled to the ground near to the lake, PLAYER is tied to a log, screaming, and thrown into the water. With no means of escape, PLAYER drowns, but as the villagers watch, tarot cards float to the surface and their mistake is all too apparent...

IS-LYNCHED
PLAYER, the ROLE, is lynched!

NO-LYNCH
As the sun gets low in the sky, the villagers are unable to reach a decision on who to lynch, and without the momentum of a united mob, the crowd slowly dissipates to take shelter in their homes...

VILLAGER-KILL
The villagers gather the next morning in the village center, but PLAYER does not appear. The villagers converge on PLAYER's home and find them decapitated in their bed. After carrying the body to the church, the villagers, now hysterical, return to the village center to decide how to retaliate...
As some villagers begin to gather in the village center, a scream is heard from the direction of PLAYER's house. The elderly villager who had screamed points to the fence, on top of which, the remains of PLAYER are impaled, with their intestines spilling onto the cobbles. Apparently PLAYER was trying to flee their attacker...
When the villagers gather at the village center, one comes running from the hanging tree, screaming at others to follow. When they arrive at the hanging ree, a gentle creaking echoes through the air as the body of PLAYER swings gently in the breeze, it's arms ripped off at the shoulders. It appears the attacker was not without a sense of irony...
As the village priest gathers the prayer books for the mornings sermon, he notices a trickle of blood snaking down the aisle.. He looks upward to see PLAYER impaled on the crucifix - the corpse has been gutted. He shouts for help, and the other villagers pile into the church, and start arguing furiously...

SEER-KILL
The first villager to arrive at the center shrieks in horror - lying on the cobbles is a blood stained Ouija Board, and atop it sits PLAYER's head. It appears PLAYER had been seeking the guidance of the spirits to root out the WOLF, but apparently the magic eight ball didn't see THIS one coming...

IS-KILLED
PLAYER, the ROLE, has been killed!

NO-KILL
The villagers gather the next morning in the village center, to sighs of relief - it appears there was no attack the previous night.

NOT-VOTED
Having defied the powers of Good and Justice for long enough, PLAYER suddenly clutches their chest, before falling to the floor as blood pours from their ears. May that be a lesson to all who attempt to defend the WOLF.

NOT-VOTED-NOTICE
You have been removed from the game for not voting for two Lynch Votes in a row.

WOLF-WIN
Having successfully deceived the rest of the village's population, PLAYER the Werewolf, breaks into the final villager's home and rips out their jugular. PLAYER bays at the moon, before setting off to the next village...

WOLVES-WIN
That night, their plan of deception finally bearing it's fruit, the Werewolves finish off the rest of the human population, and feast, before bounding off together, towards the next village...

VILLAGERS-WIN
With the beasts slain, the villagers cheer! Their peaceful village is once again free from the scourge of the WOLF!

CONGR-VILL
Congratulations, Villagers! You win!

CONGR-WOLF
Congratulations, PLAYER! You win!

CONGR-WOLVES
Congratulations, Werewolves! You win!

WOLVES-WERE
The Werewolves were:

SEER-DEAD
Your link to the living in death is not as great as your link to the dead in life.

NOT-WOLF
You are not a Werewolf!

WILL-SEE
You will see the identity of PLAYER upon the dawning of tomorrow.

NOT-SEER
You are not the Seer!

SEER-SEE
You find the identity of PLAYER to be ISAWOLF?!

SEER-SEE-KILLED
It appears the WOLF got to you before your vision did...

SEER-SEE-TARGET-KILLED
The spirits needn't have guided your sight tonight; Your target was also that of the WOLF

TALLY
Tallying Votes...

TIE
A tie. Randomly choosing one...

DYING-BREATH
You are allowed a single line as your dying breath.

CHEAT-KICK
No quoting me, cheater.

BORED
I'm bored. Anyone else bored?
Someone type !start. I implore you!
You know, there's a great game in this channel...
WAFFLES
PLAYER finds a shortcut! This wondrous godsend brings them RANDDUR closer to level RANDNUM. Oh, wait, this isn't #idle...
*yawn*
Anyone can start a game if they like.
How about a nice quick game of me?
Betcha scared of losing. That's why you won't play.
Wow. Didn't think people were this boring...
A lynch a day keeps the murderous tendancies away. *nods*
It's so easy... Happy go-oh lucky...
Rowr. That's the sound of a werewolf. I thought I'd just remind you.

Don't change anything in full CAPS as these are used for identifying a phrase.

Additionally the times can be changed:

daytime = 90
nighttime = 60
votetime = 30

(in seconds)

LLmao ?✊?, pheonix561, T1g and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

puppy YES

T1g likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.