Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii.tv / Exclusive: New Zelda Announcement

30 posts in this topic

Posted

holy doooly!!! that is freaking awsome!! i believe it cus its april 2nd for me.

and also i reakon links finds his way to the future using a device or sumthing. but yer i so cant wait till the trailer or sumthing!!
:D :D :D

Posted

I forgot it was April Fools (AGAIN!), so I bet this is a fake to upset people. It sure succeeded :P

Posted

[quote name='Torch74' post='35638' date='Apr 1 2007, 09:08 PM']yeah i wouldnt mind a futureistic approach, this could even be a good idea, but NO GUNS! period. end of story
im going to buy the game just because and there are certain things i wouldnt mind but...

Here pro con list PROS: another adventure game, they can go a lot farther, things that havent yet been invented can be used, more swords, it could still be sword and shield you could get guns in one temple or a mini game or a boss but not the final boss i guarantee that will be a sword fight

CONS: no more epona, possible guns (picture this, link goes up to ganon pulls out a machine gun and shoots him then your done. now how fun would that be?), a stupid epona wanna-be motorcycle, more swords

be optimistic people!!![/quote]

You are right maybe it is not that bad, im still going to buy it if it is futuristic, but still the classic gameplay that zelda games have is way better.

Posted

it's ugly... I don't think nintendo would have made it..

Posted

*Repeats over and over* I hate April Fool's Day!

I would not like a futuristic Zelda game! I'm so glad this is just a joke!

Posted

OMFG! NOOOOO! PLEASE tell me that this is a april fools joke! :cry: NINTENDO! WHY!?!? WHY MAN WHY!?!? NOOOOO!!! I THOUGHT THAT THE FUTRUEISTIC ZELDA IDEA WAS SHOT DOWN! Wasnt it? I heard of a LOZ game that was in developement for a month and then totaly abandoned. It was the EXACT SAME THING! THIS CANT BE REAL! SHOOT ME NOW!

This IS an april fools joke... right?

Posted

Mu hahahahaha! That was so hilarious it's not funny. Seriously, I didn't laugh. I knew it was a fake from the beggining. And do you know how easy it is to make something like that on Windows Movie Maker...

Posted

the first big giveaway, a few seconds in:
[attachment=425:tie_figh...in_zelda.JPG]

Posted

Well at least we now know what happens when Final Fantasy meets Zelda...

Posted

[quote name='Oni_Link49' post='36231' date='Apr 4 2007, 09:06 PM']Well at least we now know what happens when Final Fantasy meets Zelda...[/quote]

That's the first thing funny I've heard in this topic...

Really, this was a terrible joke :angry:

Posted

:angry: what the :huh: is the new zelda with guns real [font="Arial Black"][/font][size="7"][/size][color="#000000"][/color]if it is link is dead

Posted

Link: Oi! Ganon!
BANG!
"Congratulations you have completed the worst Zelda Nintendo has ever made in 0.5 seconds!"
PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS!!!!
Guns???? No way. A motorcycle called Epona????? No way. About 370 new futuristic swords??????? Sort of no way.
This is a really bad joke to upset people. I just think they took things from Star Wars and pretended that it was a new Zelda.

FUTURISTIC ZELDA??????? NO WAY!

Posted

This is fake. It is just an April Fools joke. And it is bad. :angry:

Posted

[quote name='LoZFan1989' post='35790' date='Apr 2 2007, 08:41 PM']*Repeats over and over* I hate April Fool's Day!

I would not like a futuristic Zelda game! I'm so glad this is just a joke![/quote]

April fools or not....

Call me a freak and/or traitor to the Zelda franchise.....

BUT I'D BY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Firearms...:up: :lol: That would be awesome...:cry:

and a Link with a Motorcycle?! FORGET EPONA!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE GOING AT, LIKE, 500+ K.M. ON THE MOTORCYCLE!!!!!!!!!!

Sweeetness......

------EDIT-------

On Second thought....

We don't need another Metroid.....:embarrassed:

Posted

wait, samus with a motorcycle is an awesome idea....

in fact, you could make kinda free roaming metroid game and it would probabbly be really awesome if they did it well...