Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii.tv / Exclusive: New Zelda Announcement

30 posts in this topic

Posted

ZOMG zelda wii
------

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OiLX9Vx9wg""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OiLX9Vx9wg"" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

or <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OiLX9Vx9wg">Youtube Link</a>

....hehe

Posted

I've had the same problem, Leon x.X Anyone know?

Posted

I saw the video about 3 minutes after the date turned GMT wise, there are som fairly glaring things such as nintnedo would be unlike to get an almost rival company in on one of their best franchises (square enix made mario basketball, but the mario sports games excpet mario kart are barely top class).

That, plus the fact that link doesn't appear in any of the same images as the new art, and i spotted a tie fighter there somewhere, hmmmm

Posted

I would HATE if the next zelda game would be futuristic... :cry: ....

Posted

It strikes me as odd that Miyamoto mentioned something about being aware of what Twilight Princess could've improved on, and how disappointing some features of TP were (it was still a great game). I'm hoping this isn't real, because if it is, there's no way in hell I'd buy that. I liked the series because it was sword and shield, in-the-past kind of action. If Link picks up a firearm, I'm not going to pick up the game. If it's real, what a stupid move...!

Posted

That guys Voice really gave it away. . .

Posted

I like Zelda because of the Sword and shield, fighting in old terms. there are games of fireguns! We can buy Doom or Wolfenstein but Zelda is not like that! :angry:

A motorcycle? They want to kill us... A motorcycle called Epona, they're just mad! :angry:

This must be a joke, I won't believe this. And if it's true, I won't buy it :angry: :angry: :angry:

Posted

WHA!??????????? :wacko: :D :cry: :angry: :huh:

Posted

yeah i wouldnt mind a futureistic approach, this could even be a good idea, but NO GUNS! period. end of story
im going to buy the game just because and there are certain things i wouldnt mind but...

Here pro con list PROS: another adventure game, they can go a lot farther, things that havent yet been invented can be used, more swords, it could still be sword and shield you could get guns in one temple or a mini game or a boss but not the final boss i guarantee that will be a sword fight

CONS: no more epona, possible guns (picture this, link goes up to ganon pulls out a machine gun and shoots him then your done. now how fun would that be?), a stupid epona wanna-be motorcycle, more swords

be optimistic people!!!

Posted

This sounds a little bit weird to me... First we get some new info on the real Zelda Wii and then this appears...

My guess is that this "Futuristic Zelda" is a fake.

But if it was real, it would be interesting to see how things turned out with the storyline, weapons and places. Can you imagine a futuristicm Zora's Domain?

Posted

they need to make something else with what they already have fisrt then make something like this

Posted

i hate april. u cn never tell if things are real or not.. grr tel us if its true

Posted

April fools day. my post was deleted. lol

Posted

Wow, no one ever seems to like this idea, no matter how many times it's put out there.

Well, if you are interested, click the banner in my sig. :embarrassed:

Posted

You guys do know that it is April First don't you?

Don't believe ANY news on April 1st.