OoT in 2 and a half hours!

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I found this video (yes, another video) of how to finish Ocarina of Time in two and a half hours...

I'm still watching it but it's just great!

Watch it, in some parts I think it could be made in a emulator but I'm not sure... Maybe this guy is just a master in OoT :embarrassed:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3603649185110069063

Enjoy! :D

Posted

It says "tool assisted speed run" at the beginning. That means emulator and save states... but it's still cool to watch.

Posted

It says "tool assisted speed run" at the beginning. That means emulator and save states... but it's still cool to watch.

:embarrassed:

I'm still watching but it's really cool. Links go trought Spirit Temple as a kid before meeting Zelda

Posted

:embarrassed:

I'm still watching but it's really cool. Links go trought Spirit Temple as a kid before meeting Zelda

What!?!! How!?!?!

Posted

Look at the video... He just go trought a gate with a Gerudo and meets Sheik...

Yeah, I know it has no concordance with everything else in the game, but Young Link meets Sheik

Posted

aannnnd thats where I'm stuck right now.... stupid chickens. (I'm using the n64 version, no gameshark or any tools), I've got the forest emerald and the water saphire, going to do the spirit temple before going to Death Mountain.

Posted

that's probably cool, but I ain't watching a video 4 2 and a half hours...

Posted

aannnnd thats where I'm stuck right now.... stupid chickens. (I'm using the n64 version, no gameshark or any tools), I've got the forest emerald and the water saphire, going to do the spirit temple before going to Death Mountain.

I was trying but I couldn't get to Gerudo's Fortess :embarrassed:

that's probably cool, but I ain't watching a video 4 2 and a half hours...

I didn't have anything to do yesterday so I watched the whole video... It was almost a torture.

The guy skiped the fire and water temple and he only made half of the forest temple :unsure:

Posted

lol yea, to get the fairy bow... you only need the spirit and the shadow temple :wacko:

Posted

lol yea, to get the fairy bow... you only need the spirit and the shadow temple :wacko:

Yeah, it's too wicked

Posted

That's neat! I think the fastest non-tool speed run was 4 hours. Some dungeons literally only took them about 10 minutes to beat. It's pretty cool. Look it up.

Posted

hmm the first speed run using glitches was made by Kazooie, he probably still retains the fastest title for the N64 version at around 3 hours, Im still stuck at the Chicken and Gerudo Gate skip :cry:

Posted

You can beat the game without the Fire and Water medallions?!?!?!

Posted

You can beat the game without the Fire and Water medallions?!?!?!

It's one of those millions of glitches that are in the game. Yes, it is possible. Just get the item and get out. Saves you a boss fight. However, you'll need to go back if you want the Heart Container.

Posted

Just get the item and get out. Saves you a boss fight.

That'd make the game a lot more shorter, even if you do it in order... The only two temples that you complete would be Shadow and Spirit so it would be faster :unsure: