Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is Zelda over?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

After the ending in TP im beginning to thing that The Legend of Zelda series is coming to an end.There are side stories,like Phantom Hourglass,but what about the main story?It will be sad to see Zelda go away,since it's such a great franchise.What do you think?

Posted

No, I don't think so.

They're trying to make a better game than OoT and I think they won't give up.

And I don't think PH will be a side story, there are better and longer games but every game counts :D

Posted

I can't really understand that the ending in tp made u think that the zelda games are over....

Posted

Zelda is one of the few major series not to have any spin offs (well not anymore, lousy tingle's freshly picking hapy crazy rupee psycho land) mario has TONS, final fantasy has a fair few, i could go on.

And Phantom Hourglass is a fully fledged zelda game like any other, just not using the same generic storyline that's now becoming a bit overdone (LTTP, OoT, WW and TP) and instead having another game like minish cap or majoras mask..

Posted

nintendo HAS revealed that they are working on a zelda game for wii (not a late april fool :unsure: ). so ph is not the last.

Posted

Alright.The endings in TP and WW made me think it's over,but I guess not.The thought does scare me,though.

Posted

yeah, i think that would scare every member of this site :embarrassed:

Posted

No, I don't think Zelda is over. The franchise is too popular for them to end it now. A friend of mine told me that TP would be the last Zelda game with the Master Sword and the Triforce in it. I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Posted

Zelda's survived without the Master Sword before,but not the Triforce.If TP is the last game with a golden triangle in it,you can be sure it's over.I just hope it doesnt come to that.

Posted

The Zelda games are about the religion in the land!

In MM they don't have a Triforce but you have 4 giants :huh:

The saga will go on, with the Triforce of course :D

Posted

It's the last zelda game with the triforce as we know it because they are going to reveal the fourth piece :huh:.

Posted

It's the last zelda game with the triforce as we know it because they are going to reveal the fourth piece :huh:.

Huzzah for that!! :D

and... Huzzah!!! I have 701 posts!!! :D (I didn't see the 700 :embarrassed:)

Posted

I hope they do reveal that the Fourth Piece DOES exist,but I have one question:what about the split timeline theory?It's just a theory,but it also states that Nintendo is moving on a fragile timeline,and that WW could have changed Hyrule forever,making the future games take place in an endless sea,not in a beautiful land created by 3[4 if you believe in the Fourth Piece]godesses,were you ride over the landscape on Epona,attempting to seal away the ultimate evil.

Posted

I hope they do reveal that the Fourth Piece DOES exist,but I have one question:what about the split timeline theory?It's just a theory,but it also states that Nintendo is moving on a fragile timeline,and that WW could have changed Hyrule forever,making the future games take place in an endless sea,not in a beautiful land created by 3[4 if you believe in the Fourth Piece]godesses,were you ride over the landscape on Epona,attempting to seal away the ultimate evil.

They could make something about that, with a second Hyrule or another goddess... :unsure:

Posted

I really don't think they're going to say there's a 4th piece, its called the triforce for a reason, and the gap in the middle could even be thought of the gateway to the sacred realm itself, so it needs freaking gap there.