Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legend of Link Bonus Clips & Free Wii Giveaway Update

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Whether you loved it or hate it, the Legend of Link videos were certainly interesting! Today we bring you a little more from those guys in the form of Bloopers & Credits, and Bombchu commercial. Watch them after the jump.

FREE WII: We have considered a new option for giving away a FREE NINTENDO WII. Things are looking good! A little secret insider information: Wouldn't a free master sword be awesome too? That's all I can say. *grin* However, those that donate will get more entries either way.

------

<br><br>
<embed style="width:600px; height:476px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7532616152204191764" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed><br><br>

<embed style="width:600px; height:476px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=2209263045277782336" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed><br><br>

Posted

i geuss i just thought it wasn;t worth an extra thing for the bloopers, but there u go!

saw the bombchu commercial a while back and the trailer. Personally i thought one of the sketches was done better in the trailer, where link get's attack by the stalchildren. In the film, he lies there in agony and blood, but in the trailer, despite being on only half a heart, he just gets up looks around and waks off.

Posted

Heh...those two bomb guys,their so weird..`specially the one that spoke in garble.

Posted

:blink: They are drawing the triforce on the driveway. What's next?They actually sell bombs AND Bombchuus ...

*speaks in garble*

Posted

Wow. I kept expecting that Bombchu to explode at any given second. :D

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='2627' date='Jul 4 2006, 04:05 PM']Oh, and a little secret insider information: Wouldn't a free master sword be awesome too? That's all I can say. :rolleyes: However, those that donate will get more entries either way.[/quote]
:D

Posted

Yed I agree! These movie wasn't so bad. :) I mean thera havent been lots of Zelda movie's. :D
BUT!! They have could made her better! ;) ( The carecters for exemble) I know it was all a JOKE :D any way.

By the way!!!!! HOW do you get rupees??? AND HOW do you put a picture in the left corner by the name??? :huh:

Posted

Did we ever find out who got to write for the website? :mellow:

Posted

only I was chosen, but i still think it could be open for more entries, you need to post there though..

a free master sword might tempt me to make my own legend of zelda movie *wink wink* :D

Posted

[quote name='goron merchant' post='2754' date='Jul 5 2006, 02:16 PM']Did we ever find out who got to write for the website? :mellow:[/quote]

We will be chosing more writers shortly. Some massive things are coming up so it's keeping us all busy. Stay tuned!

Posted

Break it down for me, how do we win the wii?

Posted

[quote name='Ninjax' post='2764' date='Jul 5 2006, 03:08 PM']Break it down for me, how do we win the wii?[/quote]

There will be two ways to enter. One way is to donate to the site. We will be upping the number of entries you get for donating. We should be able to offer people a FREE entry to win the Wii as well. In the next day or so we will know for sure if we can provide that. The Wii will be paid for by the combination of donations and money raised.

So basically, donating guarentees you multiple entries and we will be able to open it up so any forum member can sign up for one free entry.

Just so you guys know, so far it's looking good.

Posted

How will you know it was me who visited?

Posted

Ok i'm feeling tingly, I just clicked a load of adds... :rolleyes: ;)

Posted

it was funny, :D :D