Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Psionics

126 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw some crazy stuff on television the other day. I was a gay who jumped of a building and stopped on the spot halfway down the fall, by levitating. :o This was live, too, and thousands of people were on the bottom of the building taking pictures, and seeing him land on the floor safely. :wacko: While he slowly levatated down, he seemed to be in deep concentration...I don't think I have what it takes too get that high in psionics... :embarrassed: Anyway, I think seeing is believing... :D

I believe that was a magic trick, there are no psionic things that I've heard of which involves lifting anything bigger than a TV remote, let alone yourself

Knuckle has pretty much hit the nail on the head as to what i was heading at, which is why things like visable psiballs would probabbly convince me a lot more. Even being able to do that kind of stuff is pretty cool though

Posted

That still wouldn't explain some of it. My friends were playing pass the construct and they were looking at it with the minds eye and seeing what it was. They were right almost every time, and even the time that it was shaped like an ice cream cone. There is another guy who can feel everything you do. He could tell when i was putting pressure on my legs or arms and tell me exactly where. Another guy can tell you exactly where stuff is using Remote Viewing and have not even seen you before. Sometimes it is just strange to think the world is really like this, so we try to explain it. Even i try to sometimes. The thing is, you can't. The only explanation is that it is real. If you want, ill try to get some of these people online sometime so you can see what they can do.

Posted

Okeday folks... those of you who are interested in attending an mIRC hosted chat-class-thing in which i will attempt to teach (hopefully) many of you some semi advanced energy manipulation. I will be beggining from the basics, for not only my own reasons but for safety, such as psiballs, shields etc etc.. and will work up the progression ladder, so to speak. i am AT THE MOMENT in the #psionics channel if you would like to ask me any questions directly, or i can reply to your PM's over the course of a couple of days.

i have the intention of starting within 2 days, though if there is a large enough (or significant enough) request to delay the first class feel free to request it.

my email is [email protected]

in the case that you would like to directly contact me. cant say ill be much faster replying through email than PM's but whatever

Posted

Hello!

Im here again, and with a new forum for you psionic practitioners to go to and learn.

http://www.takeforum.com/forum/index.php?mforum=nero

You can join any of the squads that have a captain (and preferably a vice-captain) and they will teach you. I am the vice-captain of Squad 2 for now, so i suggest you go there.

Posted

So did anyone ever get their psi wheel to move? :unsure:

Posted

^Epic necropost, I think this is a great topic to resurrect.

I am a tad skeptical, but I may try some of these things. I believe that the human mind and soul have an incredible amount of untapped potential that could manifest in psionics.