Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Psionics

126 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno about the rules on flaming, but I don't think it's nice just to trash it if you don't believe in it. Fine if you don't believe in it, just say so. Everything starts with trust. Try it and see. If i get it to work, I'll make a vid. That should go for all of you here who want to try it, and succeeds. If it works, make a lil vid, and discourage us from thinking it's fake by like give a 360 view of the pinwheel and stuff. This'll be interesting if it works.

Posted

Fye - I would upload my videos, but they can only be 30 seconds long at most, so i probably wont get much done if i do a 360 view, and i have to be my own cameraman.

Posted

I could upload my own videos, but Youtube hates me.

And I'm still working on the pinwheel. Hey, Alchemist, does the fact that I'm very sick (stupid cold) could affect my chances of moving the paper?

Oh, and I must ask you guys who don't believe in this to stop posting here. If I see more comments bashing the topic I'll delete them.

Posted

lol, didn't notice u're a mod :P anyways, my tip would probabl be make the piece of paper bigger, if it's too small. I'm using foil and it looks like it likes to move, but i'm not too consistent. I want to put it in a container and try moving it to make it look and prove to myself that it's actually me doing so. Also, youtube allows you to have up to 10 minutes, not 30 secs.

Posted

Hello everyone. This is my first post, because i remembered this website, and decided to come back. I would like to tell you about something amazing i came across while i was away. Psionics. It is the ability to do things that seem unreal. They are real, and anyone can do them. It is just like being psychic, but it also deals with telekinesis and energy manipulation. I have been doing this for about a year, and i would like to ask if anyone would like to learn. Its not satanic or anything. i just say that because most people think its against God. Its not, as long as you dont do anything to harm anyone else.

Here are some things that you can do with psionics (and a little practice):

Telepathy - reading another person's mind

Energy Manipulation - moving your energy into a shape, and giving it a purpose

Telekinesis - moving objects with your mind only

pyrokinesis - lighting things on fire with your mind only

cryokinesis - freezing things with your mind only

remote viewing - seeing things far away and finding things you lost

OBE - coming out of your body, and traveling without it. this feels and looks so real, its even more real than life as your read this right now. it isnt like a dream, but 1000 times more real and detailed

lucid dreaming - realizing you are dreaming while you are dreaming and doing whatever you want in a world you can control

empathy - feeling the emotions of other people

...and many more.

Please give this a chance. If you dont, then you will never know what is really out there. There is more to life than what meets the eye. If you are interested, please IM me at:

AIM / AOL - Alchemist2011

MSN - [email protected]

I will also come back to this site every once in a while and check this thread.

Bye, and thanks for reading.

Alchemist2011

PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE teach me!

Posted

Maxroxursox - Wow, someone is excited. Sure, just IM me when im on or something.

Fye - My camera only does 30 second clips, because its supposed to be just a digital camera. Same with my phone.

Posted

This isn't religion. It's people's spiritual views.

Same thing for me...

But I shall do as you wish. This will be my last post here.

Posted

I've tried the psi wheel thing, and psi balls and neither of them are working (mainly the ball, the wheel twitched and span like 2 degrees once)

Alchemist can you help?

Posted

Several of the 'powers' seem to run very closely to Astral projection (OBE's, Lucid Dreaming).

I admit I am extremely skeptical about this, and I have tried similar things before when I was younger, all to no avail.

I wonder if you could provide a scientific or logical explanation with how these work?

Posted

there are actually small elements of science behind this, but nothing huge and they only really go down to the point of being able to move the pin-wheel and anything bigger kinda defies it.

same goes for the psiballs as well.

Posted

Gingerlink is probably right,

Tonight I have learnt from the gnome guy, how to move the psiwheel, it only jerks and not in the direction I usually want, and it takes a while (in which time it just works randomly), but I can do it.

Posted

Twili - Its nice to see that you are getting it to work. As for the psiball thing, try other articles. It took me a little while before i got it, and they arent supposed to be visible. They feel tingly, cold, warm, or like a pressure in your hands.

The best way to get better is to PRACTICE! PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! Its all over those article for telekinesis.

Zuzu - Nobody knows exactly how these work, but they just do. I heard that in science, if the explanation doesnt work for EVERYTHING, then it doesnt work at all. So, if science cant explain this, then science fails. As for a logical explanation, maybe we have these abilities because because we need them to survive. What else did we have a long time ago? Im talking about before fire and weapons. We had rocks to throw. Rocks dont kill tigers or bears or anything that could kill us easily.

Posted

ah yes, but we could climb trees, and when we couldn;t climb trees we had pointy rocks, pointy rocks on the end of sticks.

Regardless of that, things being able to kill us like that wouldn;t mean we'd die out....

Posted

Yes, but im talking about WAY back. When we were still covered in hair and stuff. I dont know, it was just a random thought.

Posted

It might have already been studied. But, i doubt somebody who knows how to do this has gone into a room, hooked up with stuff to the brain, had multiple cameras watching in many different wavelengths and having scientists observe behaviors in an airtight room and no air to move things. Until then, it hasn't been researched. If i get this to work, i'll find a way to "see" the energy, through heat or w/e with cameras.