Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol, that sounds like a lot of fun, Saria. My sister was going to take me to my first concert when I was 11, but something came up and it got canceled. :P

Posted

Oh my god...

I was Brawling my mom, and she was jigglypuff. and the time was almost out, and she went to sleep, and used her shield, AND SHE FLEW LIKE A FRICKIN ROCKET STRAIGHT INTO THE AIR AND DIED!!! :o

How the heck did that happen!?

Like when me and Ryan's swords hit when we charged, then we're standingt here laughing, and both Link's suddenly fly to the side!

IT'S SO CRAZY!!! OMG!!!

So many crazy things happen in SSB XD

Posted

Oh my god...

I was Brawling my mom, and she was jigglypuff. and the time was almost out, and she went to sleep, and used her shield, AND SHE FLEW LIKE A FRICKIN ROCKET STRAIGHT INTO THE AIR AND DIED!!! :o

Like when me and Ryan's swords hit when we charged, then we're standingt here laughing, and both Link's suddenly fly to the side!

IT'S SO CRAZY!!! OMG!!!

That's true. I was faceing my friend earlyer in SSBM, and we ended in a tie by shooting eachother. :( I hit him with a fire arrow, and he hit me with a fox gun blast, and we both died.

Posted

I love how Mary asks you out and you choose "Battle? What battle" I love it.

Yeah. XD

Okay, I would've posted how the concert went when I came back, but I just plopped on my bed and fell asleep when I got back (it was 1 am. Zzz )

Okay, THAT CONCERT ROCKED!! Joe Walsh is now the greatest guitarist alive lol (well not really, but he's really good at it, and he's also REALLY funny!) Near the end of the show, he put on a cap and attached a camera to it so that when he walked around the stage, everyone who was in front of him in the audience got on the jumbo screen at the concert for a little while.

Sadly, I got the balconey seat, so we couldn't be seen; but the seats weren't half bad (other than the fact that we needed binoculars to see them up close. :embarrassed: )

Also, it was Don Henley's (percussionist, guitarist, and vocalist in the band) birthday yesterday! So when he mentioned it, everyone in the bulding was singing happy birthday. XD

And woot, they played "How Long" as their FIRST SONG!! =D The second song I desperately wanted to hear was "Desperado" and throughout the whole show, after they played "How Long" I was waiting for it. Finally, at the end of the show, the very last song they played was, of course, "DESPERADO!" xD I wanted them to sing that one the most because that's the one song other than "How Long" that I know most of the lyrics to. XD It was a good ending song.

Plus, out of that whole experience, I got a T-shirt! ^^ It's like a milk-chocolate brown that has a guitar on it and says "Eagles 2008 Tour" =) [i'll post it later, when my camera has batteries. >_<) I feel special lol.

My brother, parents, AND neighbours keep saying to me, "Wow, that first concert of yours is going to be hard to beat, it was pretty awesome."

And now I see why my Dad's favorite member of the band is Joe Walsh. XD He went insane on Guitar throughout the whole thing ('cept for slow songs, of course.)

Also, the Eagles even brought in some brass players for the concert! One trumpet, and three saxophones. ^^ They were awesome, and it was funny when they were waiting for their parts, 'cause while they waited, they danced to the music. xD I wouldn't have seen that if it weren't for my glorious binoculars lol.

So all in all, AWESOME SHOW! I'll never forget it.

I'm hoping to see Chris Daughtry in concert next (but no plans are made yet, of course lol.)

Awesome.

That sounds like it was fun.

Oh today at Marching Band practice we went to ready position and we yell HUH as loud as we can. I yelled, and the eco came back sounding like YL.

Coolio.

Lol.

That's weird XD

I got gold in all but the final Tournament. The top secret one needs all gold trophies to get =O

It took me four tries to get gold in that :(

The hardest tournament ever... >>

Yeah, seriously.

Oh my god...

IT'S SO CRAZY!!! OMG!!!

Weird. XD

Posted

Oh my god...

IT'S SO CRAZY!!! OMG!!!

Remember when something like that happened to us? XD Oh Noes, you, and I were Brawling, and I don't remember if it was you or her that blew themselves up with one of the exploding crates and PK Fire, but it happened and we all were laughing, and a second after one of you exploded, out of nowhere I flew diagonally and died. XD

Posted

I'm bored! There's nothing to do. :cry: This house is boring. Someone kill me.

Posted

So, I was looking at the AOL homepage....

Posted

Then what? :wacko:

Posted

Someone kill me.

EMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! You are so emo~!

Posted

EMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! You are so emo~!

I'm not emo! It's an hyerbole. I'm saying i'm so bored I fell like I want to die. Emo's want to die without reason.

Posted

Remember when something like that happened to us? XD Oh Noes, you, and I were Brawling, and I don't remember if it was you or her that blew themselves up with one of the exploding crates and PK Fire, but it happened and we all were laughing, and a second after one of you exploded, out of nowhere I flew diagonally and died. XD

I remember that! XD But it wasn't as funny as when I took you down with me after Ryu hit us both off stage. You tried to ledge hog me, and I was like OH NO YOU DON'T. D:< IF I GO DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!, I managed to hit you and get a KO. XD God that was hilarious.

Posted

That was so cool! XD

Good times...

THE UBER ARROW OF PWNAGNESS. :o

That was the best XD

EVER.

'reflect' 'reflect' 'reflect' 'INSTANT DEATH'

The arrow didn't like you XD

Posted

Fire arrow + Barrel + my friend= Disasterous resalts.

In other words on Melee I blew him up with a barrel. XD.

Posted

I don't actually play brawl (or melee) that often... YLA is emo~!

Posted

That was so cool! XD

Good times...

THE UBER ARROW OF PWNAGNESS. :o

That was the best XD

EVER.

'reflect' 'reflect' 'reflect' 'INSTANT DEATH'

The arrow didn't like you XD

Not at all. XD It never intsta death'd you. D: It loved you more than me. >__>