Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks. :embarrassed:

No prob. There's also a relationship problem and I tried to help... It's resolved now.

Posted

No prob. There's also a relationship problem and I tried to help... It's resolved now.

Where? :0

Posted

Uh... I saw that one. XD

Whoops my bad. I beat Costom Robo today, there's a second quest. I'll start it after lunch.

Posted

Ugh. Custom Robo has to be the most broken game in existance. Once you get Rahu 3 as a robo body, nobody can beat you.

Posted

Well, I'm back. At first it was a bit boring, until my cousins came. They are huge gamers. We had quite a few discussions over games and movies and such. On Saturday, we went over there. First we played 3 way Starcraft with their LAN connection. (Broodwar expansion too!) Then they invited some of their friends and we went and played soccer. Eventually we had 20+ people. After, we went to DQ and I got a marsmellow shake. :D That pretty much sums it up.

kujbfksdbnskfnsdkjsdnfsdkfjdsjsdf

You can play Brood War, but not Lord of Destruction. :< The only thing that's M about it is the blood, the nudity, and that's it :< and the nudity is only on the first boss, Andariel, but it's only her chest, gagooshguh, and it's not even close up, God of War has closer up. sdkldnsdlaknlka

Too bad, I guess. :<

Posted

Welcome back, Arlord. :D Yeah, I guess I am pretty lucky, but most people don't even know I have a brother and sister. :P

Posted (edited)

Ugh. Custom Robo has to be the most broken game in existance. Once you get Rahu 3 as a robo body, nobody can beat you.

really? I must become unstopable. I got mad at the game though because he was so hard.

Why don't people like spending time with there brothers, and sisters? They should get along. I don't have any. I'm bord as heak in this house man. :unsure:

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

THIS IS AWESOME! My Dad just gave me a knife! It's Native American made, and I'm really excited. I'm getting so in touch with my Native American roots...

Here are the pictures:

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

Posted

Oh no, someone gave CG a knife... Please don't get hyper while holding that knife. :fear:

Posted

Oh no, someone gave CG a knife... Please don't get hyper while holding that knife. :fear:

Lol, I'll try. The worst part about that is that I can legally carry it with me on the streets. :evil:

Posted

You know that Video Games Live! concert that tours the world playing orchestrated versions of music from series like Zelda, Mario or Final Fantasy?

Why yes, I AM going. :D

It's on the 25th. They're playing at the Embarcadero downtown behind the Hyatt and the Marriott next to Seaport Village (where I went to see the San Diego Symphony do their concert on the Fourth).

I'm going with my brother and my sister. You're jealous. Go ahead and tell me that you are. I'll wait. :3

Posted

Lol, I'll try. The worst part about that is that I can legally carry it with me on the streets. :evil:

Nice. If I see a hyper girl with a knife, I'll know it's you. *nods head* Yup.

Nice, Sir J. Have fun at that. I have a marching band thing that day. :( It's mandatory.

Posted

I'm going with my brother and my sister. You're jealous. Go ahead and tell me that you are. I'll wait. :3

I envy you. Darn you and your innate betterness!