Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I've recently become obsessed with yelling a Power Ranger transformation call. But that might be related to my magical girl obsession. It's actually really fun...

Posted

Power Rangers are hilarious. It's so cheesy and ridiculous. And terrible acting. xP

Also, holy crap you guys having posting! I wasn't gone that long....

Posted

I know. I looked at Talk, went to other threads for about fifteen minutes, look at Talk again, BAM! Two more pages.

"What the fu-*CAR ALARM GOES OFF OUTSIDE*" No joke.

Posted

Yeah, I know it's cheesy. >> ya know, the original Pink Power Ranger is now in Flashpoint. I was shocked to discover that. XD

Posted

Talk is approaching its 1000th page and 20,000 Reply.

I think at the rate we're going today in this topic, we may make it there in no time. :/

Posted

And the ho server is down yet again. I think i cursed it. ._.

Posted

Maybe I am. I just started playing yesterday and it's gone down so many times... o.O

Posted

Yesterday i started playing again, since i haven't been able to play since spring. xD Ever since i got on, the server's been up and down like every 10 minutes.

Posted

and once more, one part of me is telling me to get to work on my story, and the other part just wants to be lazy.

Posted

Nice.

Posted

Ah, yeah. If you want it to be done, you should probably get to work. I've been writing a fanfiction for almost two years now and have yet to get past chapter two. :P Because I procrastinate. Then, when I get somewhere, I don't like it because my skills have gotten better. So I start again.

Posted

Yeah, last time I worked on mine, I changed all the chapters I made already. :/

Posted

Well, this is a rewrite actually of an old one I did back in 2006. Heck, I remember when I couldn't write for a while due to Katrina, and then internet was out forever for me to post up what I had finished...

Also, I have this whole thing where I lose confidence because I barely get any feedback whatsoever. I mean, even here my Zelda fic has gotten maybe one or two comments. For someone like me, that's pretty disheartening.

Posted

Peopel rarely comment on them, probably mostly because many people don't read them. (I included.) Sorry.