Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

sweet :biggrin: it's only 6:45 here :huh:

Posted

Dude, Who is this "Ganon's Girl" Person? She's got a LOT of 'tude, man. LOTS of it. NOT something to be proud of.

Ya, I dissed her. SUE ME.

What, has she been around before I was here? 'cuz she definetly isn't new, 'cuz I saw her rank.

MAN, I get 'tude once in a while, but NOT as much as her.....

Must be one of those popular girls.....*Pukes at the word "popular"*

The reason I puke because of the word "popular" is that the ones who aren't popular AND kind at the same time disgust me. They're all like: "I don't have TIME for (Insert "Oh I'm so cool" insult here) like you" They DISGUST me.

Especially if they're like that and they're whiny or emo or goth. Or, since she claims NOT be those, in her case, if they got so much 'tude they could fill an aquarium with it.

BITE ME.

Posted

OMFG HT!!! it's zelda girl!!! she changed her name!! woopdy doo!!! quit randomly insulting people or i'll start to call you malon.

Posted

Except I'm not....

Oh, and to prove you wrong....(Boy I love doing that)

Oh, that! Heh heh, you'd have an attitude too if people called you emo or goth almost everyday. I'm a nerd and proud of it! Either way, I've been meaning to change that because people have seemed to let that whole thing go.

You were saying, you overly sarcastic Jerk?

Posted

who's quote is that? and besides your still mean to every one who has less than a million posts Mr. i hate new people. what about when you were a newb? every one is a newb somtime which means you were too. catgirl can interveine if she wants but you are still a jerk to new people so nya nya!

Posted

Hello, HT is not here right now. If you have a message for him, please leave one after the beep. Though He'll never return your call. BEEEEPPP!!!!!!

Posted

sigh......*eats cookie* PUT THE COOKIE DOWN!!!!!!! *freezes* im sorry officer i couldn't help it! TELL IT TO THE JUDGE!!*bars slam* *plays ocarina* don't got no cookies.im locked in jail.but im a yoilaly happy hoo! just here with my ocarina!!!

Posted

Wow....there's a bit of paranoia for you.....

Posted

My dog looks hungry today, I hope he won't eat me.

Posted

I was seeming hungry today. I hope I didn't eat my foot.

Sorry. Tad random.

Posted

Dude, Who is this "Ganon's Girl" Person? She's got a LOT of 'tude, man. LOTS of it. NOT something to be proud of.

What, has she been around before I was here? 'cuz she definetly isn't new, 'cuz I saw her rank.

The reason I puke because of the word "popular" is that the ones who aren't popular AND kind at the same time disgust me. They're all like: "I don't have TIME for (Insert "Oh I'm so cool" insult here) like you" They DISGUST me.

Especially if they're like that and they're whiny or emo or goth. Or, since she claims NOT be those, in her case, if they got so much 'tude they could fill an aquarium with it.

BITE ME.

I know someone else with a lot of 'tude :D

Posted

I know someone else with a lot of 'tude :D

Yeah,HT.You and GG seem to have alot in common.You should ask her out sometime.

OMFG HT!!! it's zelda girl!!! she changed her name!! woopdy doo!!! quit randomly insulting people or i'll start to call you malon.

Yeah I remember the first thread she posted as Ganon's Girl I asked her if she was Zelda Girl.

Posted

BITE ME.

Oh, the irony...

Posted

Especially if they're like that and they're whiny or emo or goth.

I'm partial emo[i cut myself and I get depressed alot],and I'm not whiny.Where the hell did the goth and emo thing come in?

Posted

Hey peoples, sorroy I wasn't here for...*checks clock* 11/2 days, B-day party and I spent the night. So, what I miss? *looks around and everyone is fighting, being crazy, or just trying to ignore it all* :embarrassed: apperently I missed a lot...*ahem* *no one stops* *AHEM* *no one stops* EVERYONE STOP IT!! *everyone stops and covers their ears* Thank you, I'm back!