Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

havn't been to this topic in a while so I have NO idea what's going on..hey...wait a minute...wait, where was I?

Posted

Okay. So, as the year is drawing to a close it is assignment and exam time at my university. So i have this assignment due today (monday) so I took the saturday and sunday off work to do it - I work on it all weekend, and I'm still working on it monday morning before class, trying to get it done in time.. Thankfully, I do. I get it to a point where its good enough for a pass mark and Im fed up with it and dont wanna work on it anymore. So I save it, Print it and take it to uni.

Then believe it or not, after working on it all weekend and even today.. I forget to hand it in. I only just realised it was still in my bag when I got home from uni. I feel like a freakin idiot right now.

I cant believe I've made such a silly mistake like this.

has this or anything similar happened to any one else?

Posted

Yeah, a similar thing happened to me.

I had this very long oral presentation for English (About 15 minutes); Anyway it was on a poem or song of our choice, but I only completed it a day before plus I had only one copy, which was on the school server. Problem was, I saved it under the name of the song and the administrators like to delete things.

The guy backed it up of course, but I couldn't get to him because we have two school campuses and he was at the other that day. Anyway, this was a deadline assignment (ie. had to be read and handed up before a certain time) and I couldn't do it. But SSABSA (Senior Secondary Assesment Board of South Australia) said that this wasn't a valid excuse, so I was essentially screwed. Now I have to work twice as hard so I can get my SACE (South Australian Certificate of Education) points for this course subject.

Posted

Okay. So, as the year is drawing to a close it is assignment and exam time at my university. So i have this assignment due today (monday) so I took the saturday and sunday off work to do it - I work on it all weekend, and I'm still working on it monday morning before class, trying to get it done in time.. Thankfully, I do. I get it to a point where its good enough for a pass mark and Im fed up with it and dont wanna work on it anymore. So I save it, Print it and take it to uni.

Then believe it or not, after working on it all weekend and even today.. I forget to hand it in. I only just realised it was still in my bag when I got home from uni. I feel like a freakin idiot right now.

I cant believe I've made such a silly mistake like this.

has this or anything similar happened to any one else?

That happens to me alot...

Posted

Whoa geez....I've done that TOO MANY times.

Posted

isnt that from doctor who?

yes. yes it is. yes.

Posted

:unsure: this topic has gone crazy................................BOOM! arghhhh! :fear: 'runs' crazyness is my middle name! :wacko::evil: muahahaheheheheheh

Posted

Can I introduce my self here? I cant find the introduction thread.

Posted

don't worry, there isn't one anymore, it didn't seem to get used much and it seems to be a lot more personnal and friendly if you intorudce yourself in a new topic or post.

Let me say, welcome to hyrule.net!

Posted

YEPPERS! Welcome to our, very odd, family! :D I hope we can be friends! Just a few pieces of advice...never say my hair is black and don't get me angry. :biggrin:

Posted

Can I introduce my self here? I cant find the introduction thread.

Welcome to Hyrule.Net!!

[watch your step,you never know what kinds of demonicly possessed people will try to kill you here COUGH COUGH...]

Posted

Wow HF, that's SO welcoming...

Posted

YEPPERS! Welcome to our, very odd, family! :D I hope we can be friends! Just a few pieces of advice...never say my hair is black and don't get me angry. :biggrin:

Except for the fact that it IS black. Unless it's a very Dark Blue. But I doubt it is.

Posted

I HAVE SAID IT HUNDREDS OF TIMES! MY HAIR IS DARK BROWN! I'M ABOUT TO-

Chris: Remember your anger managment classes...

Me: *deep breath* *puts on unnatural smile* :biggrin: No, HT, My hair is dark brown, not black. I've said it before. :biggrin:

Posted

OH RLY????? It looks black to me.

By the way, I think I'll look at that link. This has GOT to be good.

----EDIT----

DARNIT! IT'S NOT A LINK!!!!!