Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

That looks like alot of work! How long did it take you? I took few hours posing yoshi on top of mario. The new camera feature in SSBB looks awesome.

Like...an hour. And then 15 minutes for a good camera angle, then 10 for a good shot with my phone.... :wacko: But I do poses with them a lot, so, I have a lot of practice. The first time I made them kiss, it was like on total accident, and the I kept trying.

Posted

tch and you all ignore my post about the warped adventures of jimethy.

Posted

I never had it either.

This is what my ZeLink Obsession has done to me:

post-4795-1197851503_thumb.jpg

Yeah, horrible quality because of my Cell, but i took the screenshot.

SSBM

Camera Mode

15 minutes

Cool that is so awesome I like the idea of that.

Btw my friend took this picture of me and my other friend when we were YL and AL and it looked like YL was growing up.

Posted

only 7 posts left, i'm nearly at 1000.

Posted

6 now

Posted

6 now

now 5

(i'm thinking of a title can someone tell me one)

plese can some member reply to my post about the warped adventures of jimethy on the previous page.

Posted

Lol. The Warped Adventures of Jimethy... I think that sounds funny... But how is he going to walk if he's a slice of pie? A very shiny slice of pie?

Posted

Lol. The Warped Adventures of Jimethy... I think that sounds funny... But how is he going to walk if he's a slice of pie? A very shiny slice of pie?

just use yer imagination fer the walking.

sneak preview of first chapter

jimethy was walking through the eclair forest

"hello sun" jimethy said

"hello trees" jimethy said

"hello santa" jimethy said

"ho ho ho jimethy" santa said, "and a merry christmas too you.

"hello lightly dark aro master" jimethy said

"ahrge!!!! give me back my wallet you imaginative fragment" *breaks through non-technicolour environmental imaginative proverbical barrier.

to be eth coninued eth

Posted

you mean mario on top of yoshi?

yeah, whatever. :wacko:

Posted

"if you do anything a sig tells you to do, copy this into your sig"

Posted

CG...... :unsure: .......that is really weird :huh: but pretty cool :D i've been able to make it look like Link was asking Zelda to marry him,Mario riding Yoshi,and tons of other suff.

Posted

CG...... :unsure: .......that is really weird :huh: but pretty cool :D i've been able to make it look like Link was asking Zelda to marry him,Mario riding Yoshi,and tons of other suff.

Yeah, I have one of him sort of hugging Zelda, and yeah I did the engagement one too, and I have one of them dancing and...*goes on and on reading off of an endless list* (Btw, dark, you need to check the InuYasha topic.)

Posted

Yeah, I have one of him sort of hugging Zelda, and yeah I did the engagement one too, and I have one of them dancing and...*goes on and on reading off of an endless list* (Btw, dark, you need to check the InuYasha topic.)

sigh...... :( i haven't been checking it lately because my vast imagination has gone haywire. i can't think straight, i can't focus on the book im writing, im still working on the first page, im going through so much stress because we only get a total of 3 days with the kids for the next 2 weeks and then we only get to see them once MAYBE every sunday :cry: but sure!! i'll go check InuYasha :D

Posted

sigh...... :( i haven't been checking it lately because my vast imagination has gone haywire. i can't think straight, i can't focus on the book im writing, im still working on the first page, im going through so much stress because we only get a total of 3 days with the kids for the next 2 weeks and then we only get to see them once MAYBE every sunday :cry: but sure!! i'll go check InuYasha :D

Wow. :embarrassed: Well, thanks?

Posted

i didn't mean it that way :embarrassed: sorry.......