*sighs*

affection. :blush:

[/thoughts]

ACK!

I despise it!

DESPISE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

It makes me all affectionate towards the one i love :(:cry::unsure::blush:

Posted

Apparently there's some rugby invitational in town this weekend, and all these national rugby teams from England and Australia and New Zealand and what have you are in the city. They stood out pretty well too, because my friends and I decided to play tourist since we got off school early, and at all the touristy spots we went to, there were groups of guys with these distinctive non-San Diegan accents walking around. And we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, and there was one table that was taken up by probably thirty guys laughing and talking in an accent that sounded Australian, maybe? I don't know. But it was pretty interesting.

Posted (edited)

!!!!

Those are 500 !'s. If you don't believe me, count them.

Edited by ZuZu (see edit history)

Posted

Its ... strange that you would go through the effort of posting exactly 500 !'s... but it isnt really neccessary, is it? I have removed most of them because it was visually distracting.

Posted

Wow I hate V-day so much. Yesterday I was so close to talk to her. . . she said bye when I got off the bus and I wispered bye where she couldn't hear me. :cry: I have problems. :cry:

Posted

Wow I hate V-day so much. Yesterday I was so close to talk to her. . . she said bye when I got off the bus and I wispered bye where she couldn't hear me. :cry: I have problems. :cry:

Yeah, it's somewhat the same for me. -_-

Though he still does come over and talk to me a little bit. And get this: He thinks The Phantom of the Opera 2004 film is an okay movie!! All of the other guys in my class are like, 'Ew, that movie sucked', and one kid prefers the musical to the movie, but the one guy I like actually said it was okay (he doesn't hate it!)

Now how perfect is that? Lol. xD

He even made a joke about it (it was really funny):

I laughed really hard. :embarrassed: I can't quite remember what the joke was unfortunately, but it was funny.

*sigh* Oh well, I can only hope from here.

Oh by the way, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this:

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=MRQtepPPeM8" >http://youtube.com/watch?v=MRQtepPPeM8</a>

One of the greatest videos in the world. xD :joy:

Posted

Yeah, it's somewhat the same for me. -_-

Though he still does come over and talk to me a little bit. And get this: He thinks The Phantom of the Opera 2004 film is an okay movie!! All of the other guys in my class are like, 'Ew, that movie sucked', and one kid prefers the musical to the movie, but the one guy I like actually said it was okay (he doesn't hate it!)

Now how perfect is that? Lol. xD

He even made a joke about it (it was really funny):

I laughed really hard. :embarrassed: I can't quite remember what the joke was unfortunately, but it was funny.

*sigh* Oh well, I can only hope from here.

Oh by the way, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this:

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=MRQtepPPeM8" >http://youtube.com/watch?v=MRQtepPPeM8</a>

One of the greatest videos in the world. xD :joy:

:cry: Wow i'm like a puppet. I do whatever she tells me. :cry: Wow i'm confused, but I won't make a topic about it because this is my problem only.

Posted

*scream* *twirling around the room*He likes me! Jared likes me! Someone who used to be his friend told me! He likes me...*faints*

Posted

*scream* *twirling around the room*He likes me! Jared likes me! Someone who used to be his friend told me! He likes me...*faints*

Omg congrats CG!!! :joy: *splashes water on her to wake her up and picks her up on her feet* You sure do faint a lot lol.

W00t, just added my 4 new POTO icons to my sig:

smexyp.gif

Lol don't ask.

potoam.gif

BEST ONE EVER. I literally couldn't stop, 'lolling'.

normal_poto558icon.png

Heh heh.

poto886.png

It says, 'Love beyond desire', and the picture is the Phantom and Christine kissing at the end. AWW! :D

EDIT: I also added 2 of my favorite lines from two of my favorite songs.

The first: Past the Point of No Return

The second: The Phantom's cut off version of, 'All I ask of you.'

Posted

Omg congrats CG!!! :joy: *splashes water on her to wake her up and picks her up on her feet* You sure do faint a lot lol.

W00t, just added my 4 new POTO icons to my sig:

smexyp.gif

Lol don't ask.

potoam.gif

BEST ONE EVER. I literally couldn't stop, 'lolling'.

normal_poto558icon.png

Heh heh.

poto886.png

It says, 'Love beyond desire', and the picture is the Phantom and Christine kissing at the end. AWW! :D

POTO? What's that. Like potato?

@CG congrates. :biggrin:

Posted

POTO? What's that. Like potato?

@CG congrates. :biggrin:

OMG.

How many times do I really have to explain it? Have you not seen my other posts which says POTO = Phantom of the Opera?

Gah lol. Nah, just kidding, but it does stand for Phantom of the Opera.

Best. Musical. Ever.

As well as:

Best. Musical. Film. Ever. xD

Posted

I do faint a lot, lol. *dreamy sigh* Ok...someone slap me, I'm turning into a girly girl. I almost giggled and then saw that my nail was chipped. I said "O-M-G" a moment ago...the letters...GAH!

Posted

I do faint a lot, lol. *dreamy sigh* Ok...someone slap me, I'm turning into a girly girl. I almost giggled and then saw that my nail was chipped. I said "O-M-G" a moment ago...the letters...GAH!

I would but I can't hit girls. Like how I can't talk to girls. :cry: GDI I don't know if I should get my crush anything or what to get her. *Thinks.*

Posted

:unsure:

whats with all this stuff going on nowadays? oh yea, Valentines day is coming up xD my mom's B-day is the day before it and my dad's is the day after it!!! :joy::cow: i haven't seen my dad in 'counts on fingers' over a year.....he either moved to montana like he said or he just never feels like returning his calls xD

Posted

I would but I can't hit girls. Like how I can't talk to girls. :cry: GDI I don't know if I should get my crush anything or what to get her. *Thinks.*

Flowers are always nice. But if you're not extravagant, send her a thoughtful card which consists of heartfelt words from you.

And if you're somewhat timid to tell who it's from, write, 'Anonymous', or, "Your Secret Admirer'. :)