Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I would.

Posted

So I've been playing Final Fantasy IV DS and The World Ends With You as of late. I seriously stayed up until five in the morning playing the latter. XD

On FFIVDS, I'm at the part with the boss that impersonated King Baron. I forgot his name, but he uses Tsunami and it causes massive damage like laksdufw094aseld. D: Cecil is pretty mancandy in his Dark Knight armor, but he looks less attractive as a Paladin. D: Anna was pretty hot too (she reminded me of Malon/Marin and Daisy), and Cecil/Rosa FTW.

The World Ends With You is WIN. At first it was kind of hard battling because I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but it suddenly became so easy! I fight more with Neku though. Shiki is much too complicated for me to control, especially using them both simultaneously, so I just keep her on autoplay, though I do fight with her occasionally. Neku totally reminds me of Sora from Kingdom Hearts, and Hanekoma (aka, TOTAL MANCANDY) reminds me of Auron from Final Fantasy X. The soundtrack is totally bomb, and the overall atmosphere reminds me of when I lived in Japan. I swear, this game is every weaboo's fantasy; it's dripping in Japanese pop culture.

Scratch that. More like every weaboo's wet dream. >>

Oh yeah, I also got Shaberu! DS Cooking Navi. I want to learn to cook more things.

Posted

I would.

How? That's so out of my character.

Posted

I just know my friends.

Posted

I want IV DS sooooooo bad.

Posted

I just know my friends.

But I would never say that. I'd rather watch Mama Mia, and I hate Abba.

Posted

I have a question! Is it possible to go off a jump on a unicycle while juggling 4 monkeys and some combs?

Posted

I have a question! Is it possible to go off a jump on a unicycle while juggling 4 monkeys and some combs?

I don't think so.

Posted

If you're trained it think. And if the monkeys are being paid by the juggle.

Posted

You have a point. The combs would be a bit disobedient though....

Posted

You have a point. The combs would be a bit disobedient though....

The Golden Toast comands them to be obeadient.

Posted

Mmmhmmm.... :unsure:

Golden... Toast...

XD

Posted

Brilliant! You have attracted a questioner Link Addict! Joker, see my post on the Golden Toast, or you may take my word for it and join us. Copy and Paste my signature, minus the teacher part. Oh, and Y. Link Addict, you can add Teacher, because now you are.

Posted

I saw the topic. I almost died XD

No thanks, i dun wants no Golden Toast.

Posted

....Y. Link Addict, did you hear this user correctly. I don't think I did. Did you just say you don't want to follow the Golden Toast?