Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yes....HYRULE flooded....

38 posts in this topic

Posted

That wasn't the real moon though. If it was the real moon, than the fact that it blew up into a giant rainbow, everyone would have a big problem on their hands.

That moon was created by Majora.

And if Termina is an alternate realm, than I think Link's clone would be the Fierce Deity.

Posted

That wasn't the real moon though. If it was the real moon, than the fact that it blew up into a giant rainbow, everyone would have a big problem on their hands.

Heh, I haven't played that game since we first bought it. I guess I should have checked up on the end to refresh my memory.

Posted

the moon kills termina B so there is nothing to flood. end of story im going to get on with my life now

Posted

im thinking that snowpeak in tp was a part of termina maybe termina was destroyed and that those mountains were was all thats left and hyrule discovered it and made it a part of hyrule

Posted

im thinking that snowpeak in tp was a part of termina maybe termina was destroyed and that those mountains were was all thats left and hyrule discovered it and made it a part of hyrule

'k, this is getting AWFULLY Confusing.

Okay, here we go:

The timeline start: Minish Cap, OoT, and then (Supposedly) It splits in two. THEN, in the So called Hyrule A, it goes into WW and The upcoming PH (Or not, since there might be element that screw this whole theory up) In Hyrule B, It goes into Majora's Mask, and other Zelda games.

Termina is an ALTERNATE WORLD, therfore meaning it is ONE world, and thus cannot exist in others.

THUS, meaning that THERE IS NO OTHER Termina. Hyrule A and B are different worlds. Termina is ONE WORLD. If it is ONE WORLD ,It cannot exist in Two Separate worlds.

THUS, in my View, Termina NEVER EXISTED in Hyrule B, Since 1: It's an alternate world 2: It was never discovered, so no one knows of it.

Man, this is the LARGEST Topic I've EVER created. We have so many theories here it's beggining to be a lot like the whole "Fourth Piece" topic.

Speaking of which, It's time to post a new theory.

Posted

but hyrule a/b are different uneverses. we say world because it's easier.

Posted

but hyrule a/b are different universes. we say world because it's easier.

Well then that makes no sense. If everyone says "World" Instead of "Universe" just because it's easier, then It's really confusing, isn't it?

Okay, AFTER OoT, the timeline splits up. But what about TP? Where does IT fit in?

I posted a HUGE theory in "ugh" in Rants and Raves, detailing how I thought TP fit into the timeline, thus CONNECTING the two timelines.

I posted like this:

> WHAT IF OoT Link grew up NORMALLY, got married, and his wife had a child (TP Link) but got turned into the Golden Wolf by Zant after losing to Twilit Messengers?

> And WHAT IF, OoT Link was turned into a spirit as well, so He could only be seen and heard by TP Link as a Wolf, and not humans?

> Then WHAT IF Zant took Link's Ocarina, and when he died it was passed onto Ganon/dorf? That would explain him reapearring.

> Next we have Wind Waker. WHAT IF TP Link got married, and had children (WW Link and Areyl, or however you spell her name) just like OoT Link, but that's when Ganon raised up to power, and TP Link, like his father, fell in battle?

> WHAT IF when it flooded, Link and Aryl (Or however you spell her name) Survived like Moses did when he was cast away (all you aetheists, you won't understand what I'm saying right now)

And WHAT IF, Link and Aryl's So called "Grandmother" Wasn't really their Grandmother at all, but she kept the secret from them and they never asked/questioned her otherwise?

Now for Added Bits that weren't in the original theory;

YES, WW Link's Grandmother DID KNOW about the Hero of Time, but WHAT IF that was just a legend passed down from Generation to Generation on this island?

How Wind Wind Waker Link Didn't have the triforce when he was born, well, he could've just been an average baby.

How Wind Waker Link had to get the HERO OF TIME'S Triforce, I can't explain.

And how it talks about The HERO OF TIME in the Beggining, well, that could've been him dieing from battle with the Twilit Messengers.

Then WW Link stabs Ganon/dorf in the head, yadda, yadda, yadda.

And then we have phantom hourglass?

"Well then what about Majora's Mask?"

Well, Wind Waker was Released after MM, right? So I think Wind waker comes after than in the timeline, but MM comes BEFORE OoT Link Get's married NORMALLY.

This therefore Links (Pun intended) the WHOLE Timeline.

Thus, this makes it ONE Unviverse.

Thus...Since Termina is an ALTERNATE World, it wasn't flooded.

CASE CLOSED.

Posted

yes BUT all of those were what ifs. the split timeline theroy fits perfecly except that TP doesn't cause the flooding of hyrule. but nintendo might make a sequel to TP that will cause the flooding and therefore, untill the sequel to TP comes out(if there is one) we will only have theroys that make sence but are probably wrong. but i still belive in the split timeline theroy.

---Edit---

we have already established that termina is an alternet world