Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Idea for SSBB

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Remember SSBM? Didn't you HATE IT when games for GC Came out, and you wished Characters from them could be in it?

WHAT IF Nintendo, once they are done making SSBB, Allows you to buy new characters on the Shop channel for SSBB For every game that comes out?

What do you think?

Be sure to post you opinions in the poll, and if post why you like or why you don't like my idea.

Hylian Twili OUT.

Posted

I kind of like this, but it would be pretty hard for Nintendo to actually pull it off.

Posted

I kind of like this, but it would be pretty hard for Nintendo to actually pull it off.

WHY?

Posted

You got me there, HT. :embarrassed:

I actually don't know why, but my guess is that it would be hard. I could be very wrong, though.

Posted

You got me there, HT. :embarrassed:

I actually don't know why, but my guess is that it would be hard. I could be very wrong, though.

Let's hear other people's opinions. :D

Posted

This should probabbly a be a fairly workable idea, but it really depends how much space each character takes up because it could end up being a fair bit...

Posted

I like the idea but it might be complicated for Nintendo... :unsure:

Posted

they've mentioned working on downloadalbe content before, which is quite a lot fo wiiconnect24 is about, would be pretty cool if you came in to the room and saw your wii flashing, switched it on and you had a new character for brawl :P

I say again, the main problem would be space

microsoft pull off downloadalbe content for the 360 really well...

Posted

Aww, I'm the only one who suggested this was the dumbest thing he ever heard of?

Forget buying characters.

Character Creation FTFW.

Posted

it might work actually...

Posted

as i've said before, character creation is a risky business and almost impossible to make work. Any game which lets you create character deliberately dumbs them down so you can't make them at all overpowered, which means the real characters are always left being a lot better.

And it's supposed to be a brawl between video game characters, so you're going to make you're own character that...

Posted

How about they just update the character selection every so often? :embarrassed: If you bought them off the Shop Channel, then it would just be a matter of money.....either that or....maybe.....

You can have the regular, unchangeable characters, then the same characters on a customizeable list, you wouldn't be able to change their power, speed, etc. but you WOULD be able to give them different moves taken from the other characters! Then, before a battle, you choose whether you want to play as the regular person or the customized person. I could think of a few moves I'd like Ganondorf to change..... :unsure:

Posted

it might work, but i would rather see nintendo focuseing theyr time on online battle modus...