Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If they had asked you for advice on how to make TP...

22 posts in this topic

Posted

- More dungeons (as what everyone thinks)

- Longer Gameplay (again, as what everyone thinks)

- Bring back the magic meter (as some people think)

- Ganondorf to be in it more

- Different Sages (It would be super awesome if they brought back the ones from OoT)

I think that's it :)

Posted

Here's what I say-

Get Capcom's help.

Remember the Oracle games? That geniusness was Capcom.

Minish Cap? Capcom.

They come up with such great ideas.

Posted

I would make the Twilight Realm more expansive,with it's own five temples,and unique bosses.The Twilight Palace would be ALOT harder,and so would Hyrule Castle.Twilight Palace would be filled to the brim with hard puzzles that would make some people bang their heads on the wall,and,sincee there's not much I could do to Hyrule castle,You would have to fight a crapload of Darknauts in there.Sometimes you would have to fight 4 of them at the same time.I would also make it to were Midna doesn't destroy the Mirror of Twilight.Whatever her reason,be it the risk of something like this happening all over again,or maybe the way she feels about Link and nees to destroy the mirror so that they would never be together or something like that,I don't care.I'm sure we would all love to see the Twilight in another Zelda game.

Posted

1 word: Magic

Also it would have been cool for the Twilight Realm to be a little more 'messed up' (think LttP) with a few different, shady characters.

Posted

masks you can wear

bigger hyrule feild with lon lon ranch rebilt if it was torn down (ive never beaten oot)

smaller trees you could cut down

more tunics

magic arrows you could use

the sacred realm

fairy partner(s) along with midna (i think navi is cool and not annoying)

more mini games

more side quests

longer gameplay

more, harder dungeons

magic meter

more to do with zoras and gorons

add a goron armor alongside zora armor

add the lost woods and mabey saria too

Posted

well i would say more sidequests more realistic fields bigger twilight realm more swords and aromor.

as much as some of us would like it to be its not OoT or MM so i wouldnt say maskes or more places that look like hyrule from OoT.

Posted

I would say...

Put more work into the cutscenes, get more creative with the plot, integrate NPCs a little better, make the game harder, DON'T FLIP THE MAP, expand on the story more, learn to use motion capture the right way, put in better sidequests, expand on Link's personality just a little bit, expand on his history just a little bit more....

Don't get me wrong. I love Twilight Princess, but it just seemed so rushed. :unsure: