Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Have something against N00Bs?

66 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah now that I know what spam means, I'm thinking n00bs tick me off :unsure:

and the thing is the greatest example, Link1, NEVER Get's (well, as far as I knew him) the message.

He get's BANNED from the Forums. Does he care? No.

He gets banned from chat MILLIONS of times. Does he get the message? NO!!!!!!

The thing is if he keeps this up, he's going to get MURDERED in High School.

Link1 is the PURE DEFINITION Of N00B!!!!!!!!

Posted

mabey we shouldn't be using names :unsure:

Posted

and the thing is the greatest example, Link1, NEVER Get's (well, as far as I knew him) the message.

He get's BANNED from the Forums. Does he care? No.

He gets banned from chat MILLIONS of times. Does he get the message? NO!!!!!!

The thing is if he keeps this up, he's going to get MURDERED in High School.

Link1 is the PURE DEFINITION Of N00B!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about people that act immature all the time. Eventually, they'll learn to grow up themeselves. :) Most of my friends in high school are already mature, when they were pretty noobish in jr. high. I'm sure Link1 will come around...at least, I hope so... :embarrassed:

And...I think we shouldn't say names anymore... :wacko:

Posted

But there are two ways of noobs.

1: The nice noobs (They want to learn something.)

2: The bad noobs[They just want to make us angry.)

Am I right?

There are also the noobs that think they know everything... but they know nothing. :(

Posted

Well, I guess there just one thing that ticks me off about noobs, well..not anymore, but it used to:

I remember when I played Runescape, all the time, these stupid like Level 3 people would come up to me and say 'NOOB!' when I'm like Level 60 lol. Like, honestly, what idiots! It bothered me back then, I dont play runescape anymore anyways, the graphics just got to me lol, the people who created Runescape NEED new graphics, no, not want, NEED! lol :embarrassed:

ps: Although I remember a long time ago, I got so ticked off, I told a Level 3 (who called me a noob) to go to the wilderness so I culd get him a new weapon. Brought him to the far reaches of it, killed him instantly :embarrassed:

Posted

Well, I guess there just one thing that ticks me off about noobs, well..not anymore, but it used to:

I remember when I played Runescape, all the time, these stupid like Level 3 people would come up to me and say 'NOOB!' when I'm like Level 60 lol. Like, honestly, what idiots! It bothered me back then, I dont play runescape anymore anyways, the graphics just got to me lol, the people who created Runescape NEED new graphics, no, not want, NEED! lol :embarrassed:

ps: Although I remember a long time ago, I got so ticked off, I told a Level 3 (who called me a noob) to go to the wilderness so I culd get him a new weapon. Brought him to the far reaches of it, killed him instantly :embarrassed:

seriously if someone does that to me on anything like that I just laugh in their face, tends to make them go away, lol

and nice noobs are newbs or newbies, bad noobs are, well, noobs, or n00bs.

Posted

a nOOb got a certain topic closed :cry: that i liked and he got it closed by doing somthing never done before. a 18-post spree! all in a row! :cry::angry: he makes me angry

Posted

he got it closed by doing somthing never done before. a 18-post spree! all in a row!

omg! he's gonna become a legend! lol

but seriously, he has nothing to do on this forums, all he talks about is food :wacko:

Posted

omg! he's gonna become a legend! lol

but seriously, he has nothing to do on this forums, all he talks about is food :wacko:

Are we talking about that guy with the Gibberish name, who's name I can't type, and who has A LOT of grammatical errors?

I don't like him that much.

Posted

n00bs SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

n00bs SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I concur, my friend. I concur.

Posted

the ones who double or triple post r probably confused

i did that once :embarrassed: it was a triple and it was the first three posts ever :embarrassed:

post1:don't remember(wat i said)

post2:oh woops i made a mistake

post3:i was replying to hylian twili but i did'nt see that ther was another page

Posted

i did that once too it was just a double post

Posted

the only reason i did that was because i had no idea wat the edit button did :huh:

Posted

me too i didn't know what the edit button did either