Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

new Ganondorf in TP?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

as some of us know, each 100 years a new Male gerudo is born, who is destined to lead them.... I think...

it's said that TP is 100 years after OoT so it makes a little sense that there is a new Ganondorf. as he didn't know about the master sword, saying "an impressive looking blade. but nothing more." or something... ()()()()() :huh:

just tell me if this is wrong. :unsure:

Posted

it does sound plausible, but remember how ganondorf is said to be locked in the twilight realm...

Posted

maybe the new ganon was sent to twilight realm and met zant and then used him to get to hyrule... hmmmm

Posted

That makes a lot of sense.

Nice theory.

Posted

maybe the new ganon was sent to twilight realm and met zant and then used him to get to hyrule... hmmmm

No 'cuz then how would he be a God? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I think that the triforce of power was passed down to the new one.

Posted

I think that the triforce of power was passed down to the new one.

...Possible theory, then again, only Nintendo knows the truth :unsure: lol

Posted

how would the triforce of power be passed down to the new one? ganondorf wasn't killed in Ocarina of time, whichever timeline you follow...

having said that, in most of the games there is a different link and a different zelda, it's fair play to suggest that maybe it's a different ganondorf/ganon in some of the games?

Posted

Surely even gerudoes most eventually get old..

Posted

Interesting theory, but I'm not sure he would be a different Ganon. If Ganon is sealed away in the Twilight Realm would he still age or just be kind of, for lack of better words, 'frozen' in time. :unsure:

Posted

how would the triforce of power be passed down to the new one? ganondorf wasn't killed in Ocarina of time, whichever timeline you follow...

having said that, in most of the games there is a different link and a different zelda, it's fair play to suggest that maybe it's a different ganondorf/ganon in some of the games?

Okay, I figure out the how TP fits in, and people STILL use hte Split timeline? That's not really nessesary, since it's been figured out....>_> (Points to theory posted in "UGH!" in R & R)

Posted

i think thats very plausible i think you could find a clue in alttp

Posted

Nintendo themselves pretty much confirmed the split timeline when they were talking about wind waker...

Posted

I'm sorry, but everything u say can be proved wrong, :embarrassed: .

Forget the split timeline, if its the same one I've seen it's wrong. As they said it could be proved wrong by TP. It was. The skull dude said he was a hero of the past, and there were no games between OoT and TP on timeline B. Also, it says in the game that ganon escaped from his prison, or he was reencarnated I forget which. So, TP and OoT have the same Gannondork. He doesn't age because he has/had the Triforce of Power. That's all folks... dum ddum d dumDUM!! :D:unsure: .

Posted

As I said, twilight princess is on the other timeline, with only wind waker and an oracle game being on timeline B...