Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

new Ganondorf in TP?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

OK, disregarding the split timelines completely, I'm going to say that it's the same one. Because I guess he doesn't age in the Sacred Realm (He does age normally, remember at the end of OoT he was younger than at the beginning....). And plus, "It can only be called fate. ...That here, I would again gather the three with the three with the crests." - Ganondorf, end of The Wind Waker. See? AGAIN. Which means he already did it once....

Posted

That is an interesting arguement.

Posted

Why they are always takling about Gerudowaseland if there are no Gerudos anymore?

In TP

Posted

it has to be the SAME ganon cuz in the end of oot he was locked in the sacred realm and if Oot is prequel to TP then that means its the same ganon that used zant to break free

Posted

Good point, ryu

Posted

as he didn't know about the master sword, saying "an impressive looking blade. but nothing more." or something... ()()()()() :huh:

just tell me if this is wrong. :unsure:

I think that he just said that as a mock. He was overconfident. . .

Posted

I always thought that the Ganondorf in OoT, TP, and WW were the same. :unsure:

Posted

but still, what happens to the other gerudoe guys who get born in gerudoe valley?

Posted

but if Ganondorf somehow knew that there was another gerudo male in hyrule, wouldn't he have them killed so he could stay in power (When he returns) but you would have to some how have communication between ganon and an unknown entity :unsure:

Posted

Oooohh.....IDEA! Instead of a male Garudo being born every 100 years, one is born whenever the previous one dies (About 100 years). BECAUSE Ganon was locked in the Sacred Realm and therefore couldn't die, there was never another male Gerudo born, so the Gerudos had no leader for about a century then they all went mad and killed each other for the throne. The one that won the fights soon died from mass blood loss, and the civilians, without a leader, wandered aimlessly until they all died from extreme exhaustion and/or hunger and/or thirst. The youngest likely died first, which led the adults to seek food from the dead children's corpses. When all the flesh was gone, they tried to eat each other and they all died of the gashing bite wounds left in their food-deprived bodies. ^_^ ......was that perhaps a bit too descriptive? :embarrassed:

Posted

ganon or ganondorf the name you like

in the end of "tloz: ocarina of time"

was sealed in the seacred realm

so thats why he is alive in TP but

in TP when ganondorf is alive, is not

the time you are playing

srry for my english, i'm mexican

Posted

A small theory I've had recently, maybe Ganondorf isn't the same as the Ganon that appears in the games such as Link to the past etc.. which can be used to get around the problem that he died in twilight princess. I mean, I know he turned into the huge pig thing known as Ganondorf at the end of Ocarina but..I'm not sure, just an idea.

As for GanonDORF, i think all the ones referred to as ganondorf are the same. Twilight princess runs on from Ocarina of time when link went back to a child, ganondorf was exiled, then attacked Hyrule with an army, but got captured and trapped in the twilight Rrealm (most of that's explaining in twilight princess). As for Wind waker, that's on the other half of the timeline when ganondorf is locked in the sacred realm and he eventually escapes. How did he escape anyway? Is the sacred realm leaky?