Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Beta Creatures

40 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='42269' date='May 3 2007, 04:50 PM']The first one looks better.

And kind of hard to fight, too.[/quote]
XD Yeah. The bugs probably weren't worked out of it, anyway.

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='42269' date='May 3 2007, 05:50 PM']The first one looks better.

And kind of hard to fight, too.[/quote]

Yeah. Why'd they have to take it out? :cry:

Posted

looks like it is imposible to beat them! :huh:

Posted

Yeah... I like fighting hard enemies...

I wisht it were in the game.

Posted

But how could he did that?
does someone have the e mail adress from the guy who made the video?

Posted

The first one was amazing! I would have hit it with an arrow in that crystal it had in its chest...

And the goron gollum.. it was creepy

Does this guy thinks everything is going to be solved with the ball and chain? :embarrassed: Haha, sometines it doesn't work

Posted

hey, zoe, that's what i would've done, i thought i said that? lol, anyway.

as for the goron one...ummm...lake hylia?

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='42401' date='May 4 2007, 11:00 AM']hey, zoe, that's what i would've done, i thought i said that? lol, anyway.

as for the goron one...ummm...lake hylia?[/quote]

Sorry if you already said that :embarrassed: But it's a little bit obvious, isn't it? It has that crystal in its chest and shining almost like saying "come on, hit me with an arrow" :D

and, what about lake hylia?

Posted

Those creatures are strong! It could have been amazing to fight them. Does anyone knows the codes the guy used?

Posted

gorons +water=sink+death=big goron monster dead

Posted

this looked alot like a german game....look at the "A" command at the bottom......unless he canged the lettering too....because I had no idea there was a german game...only japanese american(also probably used in canada) and french....... BTw cookies to anyone who can decipher the following: Neunundneunzig Kriegsminister
Streichholz und Benzinkanister
Hielten sich f

Posted

Ask Sydney, i think he's german...

Posted

[quote name='Link_of_Kokiri' post='42559' date='May 5 2007, 06:31 AM']this looked alot like a german game....look at the "A" command at the bottom......unless he canged the lettering too....because I had no idea there was a german game[b]...only japanese american(also probably used in canada) and french[/b]....... BTw cookies to anyone who can decipher the following: Neunundneunzig Kriegsminister
Streichholz und Benzinkanister
Hielten sich f

Posted

Wow. There are some fun things you can do with Action Replay...The first creature stopped after he attacked it a bit, so maybe it's like the statues that you have to make step on stuff. You have to stop it's movemnet first. The second one was reeeeaaallll wierd. I guess Nintendo thought that it was wierd and took it out. Funny what they forget to remove though...just look at OoT

Posted

I reckon they leave them in there deliberately, so people can see some of the ideas they had, even if it didn't work out in the final game.

That doesn't explain the ARwing in Ocarina of Time tho...