Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you believe in magic?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

that's why you've got a quote from it in your sig then. and are making a starcraft movie?

Posted

Ghosts are real. I've seen them.

Or at least felt them near me.

And heard things. Some scary stuff happens in my house.

As for magic... I dunno.

that kinda stuff happens here too

i voted yes cuz me and my friend ryan can do psichic stuff sometimes like make a ball start rolling or make a pile of books down its creepy

Posted

I believe in magic cause there are everyday so many mysterious things happening in th world .

Posted

yes magig and ghosts are real. we just cant see it. and to those of you who think its BS..._________________ you!

sorry for the violence :embarrassed: it just ticks me off :angry:

Posted

i beleive cuz i have weird powers...

as for ghosts..........

I have some bad expeirinces, they involved some camp away from civolization, a rec hall, a book of biblicle hyms, a full tube of lip balm, a white door in a dark room, strange things in the book of biblical hyms that matched perfectly to the situation, other strange things that matched up, headaches on the front left sides of our heads (or for some of us, an injury on the left side our bodys) and random numbers that popped into our heads that we added up, then went to that page in the book of biblical hyms, and...

if you want the whole story, just ask...

yeah, and just so you know, there were about 4-6 of us involved, but mainly, after everyone just stopped talking about it, it was just me and my freind, that was when some of the creepy stuff cam in, like the headaches that got worse the closer we got to the book of hyms...

this was pretty long, even in the extremely summed up version

maybe I should make it into a book...

Posted

I kinda believe in ghosts....I think one may be in my house, too....possibly... :unsure:

Posted

I believe there's a ghost in my computer, making it have feelings...

Posted

did you know that almost every mac has a diferent personality? one kid at my school has a bisexual computer...

that's weird

and i'm sorry mods, for getting off topic

Posted

and to those of you who think its BS..._________________ you!

of course it's bullshit... it amazes me how many people that are superstitious... I mean; there are no proofs whatsoever to back up it's existance.

Posted

of course it's bullshit... it amazes me how many people that are superstitious... I mean; there are no proofs whatsoever to back up it's existance.

yet, there is no proof it doesn't exist.... :unsure:

Posted

once you hear my story you may disagree

Posted

yet, there is no proof it doesn't exist.... :unsure:

you're wrong... there are plenty... the fact that it is no proof of it's existance is a major one...

Posted

and another iiiiisssssssssssss....

Posted

I think superstition is silly, why get worked up about something that may happen?

ohh i saw a black cat, something bad is going to happen.

*3 years later*

'oops i fell over.. damn that black cat!!'

:P

well okay, my interpretation is some one sarcastic, but I still believe that its a silly idea...

For me, there seems to be no connection between superstitious things happening and then having an effect on my life at all.

One of my best friends is very superstitious, and I've mentioned that I think its silly a few times, but if he wants to believe it, I dont mind.

So, believe it if you want... It just doesnt have a place in my life.

Posted

I think superstition is silly, why get worked up about something that may happen?

ohh i saw a black cat, something bad is going to happen.

*3 years later*

'oops i fell over.. damn that black cat!!'

:P

well okay, my interpretation is some one sarcastic, but I still believe that its a silly idea...

For me, there seems to be no connection between superstitious things happening and then having an effect on my life at all.

One of my best friends is very superstitious, and I've mentioned that I think its silly a few times, but if he wants to believe it, I dont mind.

So, believe it if you want... It just doesnt have a place in my life.

Actually, I don't believe in bad luck. That's one thing that I do find pretty dumb. It's ghosts, psionics, and such that I kind of believe in. :)