Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favourite Zelda games

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I know I made a topic a while ago similliar to this one, but I thought I should make one with a poll, that way it would be easy to see what game that's most populair.

You can choose more than one...

Posted

I picked OoT, MM, TWW, and TP.

Posted

i picked mm,oot,tp,alttp,tww,and fsa

Posted

I went with OoT, MM, and TP (since those are really the only Zelda games I've ever played, and I loved them!) I have got to try WW...

Posted

consdering you were nice enough to let people vote for multiple ones, i voted for all of them, because they're all great.

Posted

I also voted for all of them except for FSA because I haven't played it. But all the others are great!

Posted

My top four:

1.- Wind Waker

2.- Twilight Princess

3.- Ocarina of Time

4.- A Link to the Past.

Posted

Majora's Mask was awesome with the internal clock, and all the sidequests, and masks. There were only four dungeons, but they were difficult for me. The hardest was Stone Tower Temple. Transforming into a Zora, A Goron, and a Deku Scrub was cool!

Posted

1. OoT

2. TP

3. WW

4. MM

Well, OoT is sort of a given. It has Young Link and the best storyline. (in my opinion)

TP is good because of the gamplay and Minda. It was also more dark than some of the other Zelda games.

WW is meh, okay, it was too short. IT was better than MM though.

I hated the clock in MM. Termina blew up at least three times on me. And once when I was really close to the Stone Tower boss.

I forget his name though

Posted

consdering you were nice enough to let people vote for multiple ones, i voted for all of them, because they're all great.

yeah but there most be someone you liked better then others...

Posted

OK I voted TP and Oot and mm.

I've a question: how can I make such a topic with Foch a pull for multiple choose?

Posted

just click on the mutiple choises thing...

Posted

well there are not that i don't not like, i've got the chance to play all of them.

Plus I wouldn't count four swords (im assuming you mean the GBA lttp version, not FSA which is different) as an actual game in the zelda series, otherwise you have to start thinking of including link's awakening DX etc..

that leaves 12 games, which makes me think one is missing...that's odd...

what's even more odd is i've doubled checked and there are only 12 games, several times i've counted 13 games at the time of twilight princess (so not including PH) and not including remakes...

Posted

There are none that I don't like, but I chose:

MM, WW, TP, MC.

I bet you're wondering where's OOT; well I played MM first and it's on same graphics engine with very similar gameplay, plus it was the first zelda game i played, so it seems to me like what OOT is to most of you.

Posted

I voted for all of them.They're all great games.I know its supposed to be my favorite one,but they're all my favorite.