OoT help please.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

:embarrassed: uhh...hello...I know OoT is an old game 'an all, but this is my first time playing it ^^;

I was wondering if anyone could help me a tad with the water temple.

I'm stuck where I raised the water for the 3rd time I think and now its at the verry top. I dont have any keys, and as i've read guides they tell me to open the nearest locked door witha key. I dont have it, and now that I've raised the water level is it to late?

is there any place that has a list of the keys in the dongeon and where to find them?

I'm sorry if I'm being noobish :embarrassed: but if anyone wouldnt mind helping me out a tad, I'd be super gratfull! :D

thank you!

Posted

You can use the Iron Boots and the Zora Tunic to sink to the bottom. It's never too late, cause you can lower the water. Sink and search the rooms you haven't been to if you have the map, and if you have the compass search for the chests.

Posted

You can use the Iron Boots and the Zora Tunic to sink to the bottom. It's never too late, cause you can lower the water. Sink and search the rooms you haven't been to if you have the map, and if you have the compass search for the chests.

Okay! thank you greatly ^.^

Posted

Okay! thank you greatly ^.^

You can also review the whole temple, that's what I do when I get stuck :embarrassed:

Just go around and enter every room that you can enter, and eventually you find what you need :D

Posted

You can also review the whole temple, that's what I do when I get stuck :embarrassed:

Just go around and enter every room that you can enter, and eventually you find what you need :D

okaie dokie! thank you :D

Posted

aie...I'm still stuck -.- does anyone know how to get in that room with the golden eye on the second floor?

Posted

Check all the rooms you've been. Water Temple is the most confusing temple in OoT, so it's easy to get lost. If you can't go on, use a walkthrough, but only as last option.

Posted

The room with the golden eye on the second floor? you cannot get in there untill you get the Dungeon Item from the water temple.

There is one area I got stuck on. you may be stuck on the same one.

There is a room you need to float to, by raising the water to the highest level and then sinking to the bottom using the Iron Boots. When walking around on the bottom floor, in one of the rooms on the lowest floor, look up at the roof and one of the rooms has a passage going up, if you take off your Iron Boots, you can float up there. I think there is a key at the top.

I would recomend reviewing each room, like Zoe suggested, and using first person view to inspect the entire room.

and like C-X said, If all else fails, use a walkthrough.

Posted

I hated the water temple... :unsure:

I will leave you with this tip... When you get to the boss... stay in the corners and fight the boss can't reach to the corners... and also stay away from the spikes...

Posted

yeah the water temple was horrible :unsure:

Posted

I memorized OoT because I re-play it every summer at least.

The water temple was the last thing I could memorize :cry:

It's really anoying, I know.

One question Karri... do you have the Dungeon Item yet? if you don't, there's a good start of how to start helping you :D

Posted

Ah, I manage to hate every single water temple in the whole Zelda series. The forest temples are annoying too. I likey the fire temples.

If you jump into lava in TP, Link makes cute death noises... :D

Anyway, you should be able to lower the water level. Just go to the very bottom where you saw Ruto and there should be a panel on the wall that you can lower the water level with.

Keys... I always have a hard time with keys in that dungeon, even though I've played through it so many times... :cry:

Posted

I remember beeing stuck forever

in the temple of time stone part...

Posted

That water temple is confusing but when you beat it you will really feel accomplished and relieved! :wacko:

Posted

also, if an when you get twilight princess, use this strategy to find the bugs of darkness which hold the tears of light.......but, you needed help with OoT....been quite a while since i played it, but if i remember correctly, there is a chest after you beat dark link and get the chest in that next room.....but im thinking only rupees are in there.....still, you might want to check.....the water temple was the hardest for me.....the boss was quite easy though