Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

who likes halo 1,2,and 3

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I like halo 2 neva played halo 1 I wanna p[lay The zelda version online and I wanna play halo 3

I've heard the intro. The woman that's uplinked into your Mk suit says stuff like "I have defied gods and demons" in a demonic voice and then goes normal and says "I know you, your past, your futer.... This is where the world ends...." the it does the halo 2 theme song softly.

I finally figured out why she says that crap...well...I think.

At first I kinda thought that the whole "gods and demons" thing was kind of cheesy,but if you beat Halo2 and watched all through the credits,you'll find out that the big flood dude[i know his name is gravemind,I just like to say Big Flood Dude] has Cortana and is telling her about the Flood's past.The whole "gods and demons" thing was quoted from the Big Flood Dude.Now the reason why her message,or quote,or whatever you call it was sort of...disoriented.If you've read the Halo books,you'll know that there are two types of AI's.There's the "dumb" AI,and the "smart" AI."Dumb" AI's can't think as fast and aren't as intelligent as "smart" AI's,but "smart" AI's can calculate alot faster than "dumb" AI's,but they have a major drawback:7 years at the most after they are made,they die.They live off of their memory,and the more they learn,the closer to death they are.So basicly,they think themselves to death.Cortana is a "smart" AI,and after being inserted into the Halo construct in the first game,she learned everything about the Halo rings from the Forrunner perspective.That burned away ALOT of her life.In the end of Halo2,she supposivly learns the Flood side of the story.This will also burn ALOT of her life away.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLFDzC_ok8c.

Posted

yer, was wondering about the whole cortana half dying thing, but I geuss that stuff from the novels (which I havn't read) explains it.

Posted

Wow this topic is OLD, its been reincarnated lol :joy:

'O course I like Halo! :) I loved the Blood Gulch place in Halo 1, and my favorite character in any of the games would either be Cortana, Master Chief, or Gravemind ^^ Great games!

I have a Halo graphic novel as well lol

Posted

I beat Halo 1 and 2. And I just can't wait for Halo 3 and I love H3's logo "Finish the fight"! And Ryu, what made you write up this topic? I said something about Halo in the "would you rather" topic. go there to see it.

Posted

Yeah,I love Blood Gultch,too.It's my favorite place.Something about it just seems perfect."It's just a box canyon.No way in or out.And the only reason we have a base over here,is because they have a base over there.And the only reason they have a base over there,is because we have a base over here."-Red vs Blue,episode one:Why are we here?

We have so many questions,and are really pissed off about Halo2's cliffhanger,but come September 25,our questions will be answered,and y'all won't see me for awhile.I've been reading magazines about Halo3,and I got to see some new maps that weren't in the beta,like Last Resort,the new Zanzibar[can I get a 'woot'?].I also saw a leaked video of Last Resort,but there's also Shrine,and I quote from the July issue from GamePro magazine, "A UNSC battle cruiser looms menacingly over Shrine's sprawling sand dunes. Shrine is the largest map ever to appear in a Halo game,so Bungie put a key emphasis on vehicle-to-vehicle combat.Shrine has a few ties to older Halo 2 maps, but its massive size recalls Relic."

Theres Epitaph,

"Epitaph is an arcane Forerunner cathedral-like structure that towers above the surrounding wasteland. The central killing floor is crisscrossed with elevated walkways, exterior halfways, and lifts. It's a spiritual successor to Halo 2 Maps like Colossus, Gemini, and Midship.

There's,as I said before,Last Resort,

"Zanzibar, one of Halo 2's most beloved maps, has been rebuilt and rechristened Last Resort for Halo 3. This industrial site is twice as big, with a less cluttered internal layout and more paths into the flag room."

and that's it.You can stop drooling,now.Those were the three new multiplayer maps that weren't in the beta.Fortunatly,the final game is only 1 day and 4 hours away, which is good news for us,possibly bad news for the final game.This means that there isn't much time for Bungie to finish Halo3 at all.It's almost within reach.I just hope that the final game is the best game I have ever played.

Posted

re-carnated WOOT!!!! :joy:

halo 3............. :cry: i want a 360

Posted

LIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=D

I played Halo 3 the other day and it ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!! :ohmygod:

The gravity hammer kicks *ss!!! =O

I like to charge into an army of Brutes and shout "FEAR MEE!!!!" In my deepest eilest voice =D and then smash 'em with a hammer. XD

I rock at halo 2 now =D i sneak on every once n a while, when my aunt is gone. And her friend is "secretly" letting me borrow Halo 1 =D He's a halo FREAK!!!! >=D it's awesome! He's the one that let me play Halo 3 =D And i started a new Game on Halo 2(because her 360 didn't have the memory =() and i made it to the second Arbiter level on Heroic without dying once! =D

IM GETTING BETTER!!! >=D one day i'll get an Xbox(possibly 360), and play Halo online!!! YEEUH!!!

Fear me!!! >=D