Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

who likes halo 1,2,and 3

22 posts in this topic

Posted

so who likes halo i have decided that if you like halo this is the folder to talk about it so come on people get talking!

my fav.lv. is the one where the tentacle thing warps you to the throne room of the alien ship is awesome cus there is so many aliens and no allys it would seem hard but its the best one! to me any way

Posted

I never play x-box games...

Posted

I like it.........its kinda overhyped though. I enjoy the first one more then the sequal, dont ask me why........I guess one thing is the fact that when you jump on Halo 2 it feels as if your a weightless. But yeah its a pretty cool game.

Posted

I never play x-box games...

i rarely get to but if im lucky my aunt will let me play halo if my friend brings it over

Posted

oh belive me, it's not because i don't have the chance...

Posted

Awesome games! Although I don't really play 1 or 2 alot anymore (But my brother is absolutely nuts for Halo 3) :D

Posted

I love them both.I used to be obsessed,but I've gotten more into Zelda over the years.I liked the PC Halo1 better because It has online multiplayer,and you don't have to pay for xbox live.The fuel rod gun is better than Halo2's.I haven't played H2 online for about a year,and I'm waiting for H3 to come out.Gears of War is a pretty good game to play while waiting on h3.

Posted

Awesome games! Although I don't really play 1 or 2 alot anymore (But my brother is absolutely nuts for Halo 3) :D

is it out yet! :huh: OMG if it is im gunna start hyperventalating and maybe die

Posted

the online beta starts in two days i believe. Although if you like it that much you should really know whether it's out or not...

anyway, this is general game talk for ZELDA games, so im moving it to the gaming zone.

Posted

is it out yet! :huh: OMG if it is im gunna start hyperventalating and maybe die

Lol sorry, but its not out yet, my brother is getting really hyped for it though! He says its gonna come out in November of this year :D Cant wait!

Posted

I like halo 2 neva played halo 1 I wanna p[lay The zelda version online and I wanna play halo 3

I've heard the intro. The woman that's uplinked into your Mk suit says stuff like "I have defied gods and demons" in a demonic voice and then goes normal and says "I know you, your past, your futer.... This is where the world ends...." the it does the halo 2 theme song softly.

Posted

halo one is pretty good

Posted

I like the halo games but i dont play them very much anymore