Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GO.hyrule.net, etc.

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Want to search Google and have instant access to the latest Zelda news all at the same time? Introducing [url="http://GO.hyrule.net/"]GO.hyrule.net[/url]

With [url="http://GO.hyrule.net/"]GO.hyrule.net[/url], you can search the web in Hylian green and you have the option to display the latest Hyrule.net news! This would make it perfect for your home page. When set as your home page in your browser, you'll always be first to see the latest Zelda news. You can also search Google normally from the page as well. Also included are links to the most popular Google search features above the search bar as well. We will also be adding more features to customize the page some as well besides just Hyrule news. Don't worry though, we won't clutter the page and definitely won't add anything additional features that are on by default, so it's safe to set this page as your home page right away to begin searching in Zelda style. Be sure to give us feedback here too on how we can improve it and what it would take to get you to use it.

We are still working on trying to be able to offer up the Nintendo Wii for giveaway as well. Hopefully I can post more on that after my exams for this week.

On a side note, if you're looking for free anime, a friend of mine has a WONDERFUL anime site at [url="http://www.animebw.com"]AnimeBW.com[/url]

Posted

OMG PRODUCT PLACEMENT! *sets as homepage* Meh, whatever helps.

Posted

I think it will become really awesome once it displays the latest Hyrule news briefs on the front page. This will be optional though for those that don't want any clutter.

Posted

Absolutely love this. I always use google and love hyrule.net. Thanks dustin good stuff.

Posted

sweeeeeettt

Posted

I uh, can't get to the main page. . . I this happening to anyone else? Or am I cursed? :unsure:

Posted

You can now set it to show you the latest Hyrule.net news too! Just click the link to enable it or follow the "Customize Page" link at the lower right. We will be adding more features soon. Let us know if you have any suggestions.

So is anyone adding this as their homepage? Any suggestions for it to make it so you would want to if you aren't adding it?

Posted

This post is quiet.... too quiet...

Posted

[quote name='ltu' post='3387' date='Jul 12 2006, 11:32 PM']OMG PRODUCT PLACEMENT! *sets as homepage* Meh, whatever helps.[/quote]
I've always had hyrule.net as my homepage. Ever since the old site.
But,
Dustin that's Great!
Just need to put some pics on there like the one you have on the regular page. It just looks too plain. But it's still great. :D

[quote name='goron merchant' post='3434' date='Jul 13 2006, 01:35 PM']I uh, can't get to the main page. . . I this happening to anyone else? Or am I cursed? :unsure:[/quote]
SAME HERE. Haven't gotton to the main page in like 3 days. <_<

Posted

It worked for me a moment ago (on a school computer in a free period so i've got broadband for the moment) but it seems to be broken again.

Once, just the header refused to work and the rest (eventually) loaded

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='3486' date='Jul 14 2006, 09:35 AM']It worked for me a moment ago (on a school computer in a free period so i've got broadband for the moment) but it seems to be broken again.

Once, just the header refused to work and the rest (eventually) loaded[/quote]
What's with everyone and school? I thought school was out.

Posted

I live in England, it's still another week until our summer holidays, but we get short holidays in the middle of terms and longer christmas and easter holidays....

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='3465' date='Jul 14 2006, 12:14 AM']This post is quiet.... too quiet...[/quote]
Please fix the homepage on your site. I still can't get to it.
This is what it says.

Warning: mysql_connect() [url="http://www.hyrule.net/function.mysql-connect"][function.mysql-connect][/url]: Access denied for user: 'hyrule@localhost' (Using password: YES) in C:\www\LocalUser\hyrule\hyrule.net\header.php on line 19
Error1

Posted

[quote name='psychosiss' post='3562' date='Jul 16 2006, 01:11 AM']Please fix the homepage on your site. I still can't get to it.
This is what it says.

Warning: mysql_connect() [url="http://www.hyrule.net/function.mysql-connect"][function.mysql-connect][/url]: Access denied for user: 'hyrule@localhost' (Using password: YES) in C:\www\LocalUser\hyrule\hyrule.net\header.php on line 19
Error1[/quote]

Is it working for you now? I'm not sure why most people wouldn't have been seeing this error. It doesn't look like many people were for some reason....

Posted

just type in hyrule.net and not www.hyrule.net