Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you like to see next?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I need your help guys. I need to know what direction you all want Hyrule.net to go. Please help me out by filling out the polls in this post after the jump. I'll do my best to make your wishes come true! Post any other suggestions in your reply.

Vote for the feature you want to see next 'After The Jump!'

Posted

The chatting and the combat have to be awesome.

Make like...PVP zones that people can fight in.

*Sees himself and friends uberpwning everything.*

*Also sees freakin' wars carried out*

*Sees monitor*

Aww...It's over.

Posted

I think Hyrule.net is great already :)

But I voted, so do I get a sticker? haha

You know what I think would be cool? An online zelda game. But I doubt Nintendo would make something like that, so maybe we'll all have to do it! That would sure attract more visitors I bet.

Posted

the last question was sooooooo hard. :D :D

Posted

So hard to choose!!

Here is what all I think...

What Would You like me to focus on the most right now?

Site Improvements/features - I think that there aren't any Improvements that are really needed at the time... as it goes for features we already have a good handful of nice features such as the Trading Post, Quests, Deku Tree etc.

Getting Hyrule Online into BETA - Having Hyrule Online up and running would be nice that way there would be more chances to get rupees do quests and recieve items. It should be a main area of attraction because you DO NOT see other zelda online games except for ONE other one... Hyrule Online will be an all around attraction for everyone.

Which site feature would you like to see next?

More items on the site
- We do already have a decent amount of items which I don't think we need anymore at the time until we figure out more uses to items... More items will maybe be available when Hyrule Online BETA comes out.

More Minigames for rupees/items - There is only one spot to get rupees and a couple of items withought having to ask for them... That's if you don't get mad and start screaming at the Deku tree "give me the damn jackpot!!" The Deku Tree is the only current area to get rupees, glass shards and deku sticks... you can recieve these items from other Members but this way you can get them for free...

A shop to get site items/features - This could really come in handy... you will maybe be able to buy items that are in stock and get features for your forum profile such as the ability to edit your own posts, change your user name etc...

Posted

On the first one I voted for the Hyrule Online Beta. I'm really looking forward to it.

And I'd definetely (sp?) want to see new content on the site. Good fanfics, fanart, fangames, a lot more news (I'm trying really hard to post interesting news but it's kind of sad that I only get them from TheHylia...) and things like that.

About Hyrule Online... I picked every option except for the last one.

Chatting with friends, storyline, the guilds, everything about it will be great.

Posted

He said to pick TWO options >>"

Posted

I /know/.

But I picked them all because I'm looking forward to all of those.

Posted

What I would really like is that the whole community could give ideas to develop Hyrule Online, like the storyline, etc. Maybe opening a forum topic or section for the game alone would be great! :embarrassed:

Posted

Hah.
"Getting Hyrule Online into BETA [85.71%]"

To be fair, that's a definite must have ;D

Also, the minigames will be good for getting more rupees, cos the Deku Tree gets a bit tedious. =]

Posted

yer, Id say the hyrule online thing is a prioritory right now.

I see combat is the highest looking forward to thing there, but im very pessimistic about that, one a 2d/faux 3d game i'd be interested to see how good it could really be, kudos to whatever you manage, im still having problem with hittests...

Posted

Okay, I voted today. This is what I voted for:

What would you like me to focus on the most right now?

Getting Hyrule Online into Beta

Which site feature would like to see next?

Chat Improvements

A shop to get site items/ features with rupees

And for the last one:

The exploring

The general enviornment/ experience

Posted

QUOTE(FLIP @ May 21 2007, 09:44 AM) [snapback]45371[/snapback]
Hah.
"Getting Hyrule Online into BETA [85.71%]"

To be fair, that's a definite must have ;D

Also, the minigames will be good for getting more rupees, cos the Deku Tree gets a bit tedious. =]

I second that

Posted

I just voted for what I thought would be best for the site......

I am looking forward tothe game thing that dustin is doing....... and I am looking forward to the storyline of the game....... that is the most important part of nearly anygme, or else it's utterly boring.

I also asked for more content on the site. I know that you're working hard over there dustin, but couldn't we have more?

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce

Posted

Looks like the members really want that MMORPG badly.... :D