Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is the funnest thing you've ever done

22 posts in this topic

Posted

What is the funnest thing you've ever done

Posted

Well....I can't think of something extremely funny that I did...but...one of my friends dressed up like a girl to school for halloween...it was a dare... :D He wore a skirt, and a short blouse...even a bra... :D

He took extra long that day to change for p.e. :embarrassed:

Posted

Hahaha I got lots of good ones.. just gotta think of some... some are a bit naughty..there was one time I was in a drag show but i wont go into details :P

Hmmm...

paint-bombing the local police station.. another time I got really really drunk just before I had to perform in a concert. I fluked the entire thing.

The best one's for laughs are pranks you do to friends, but quite often they are so much funnier when you are there to witness it.

Something that happened today that I found hilarious... my friend was talking to his girlfriend on the phone, and he wanted to get off the phone, so he's like 'yeah.. okay.. bye' and then closes his phone and says 'stupid b****' cos he didnt wanna talk to her. then he pauses for a moment and says 'god I hope she didnt hear that, cos the phone takes a few seconds to hang up after you close it'. A few seconds later, his phone rings. And its his girlfriend calling.

Luckily for him, she didnt hear it, she just called to say 'you didnt say 'i love you!' when you said goodbye'

Posted

one of my excellant one liners, zing!

well something really funny that happened last friday, somebody brought in some really strong duck tape (it was our last day) and during break in the sixth form centre, 6 of them tied this one guy up in our furhut maths class (it wasn't bullying or anything, they were kinda aware it was going to happen anyway). Anyway, the tied him to one of the benchs and then stood him up on the stage, it was really funny, he couldn't move at all. That probabbly seems really harsh to most of you guys though...

really, my one liner's are horrible

Posted

Eh....not too sure, they usually all happen @ school lol, but they aren't always funny...hmm...well, its probably not the funniest thing, but I remember about 2 weeks ago, I went to the office with my friend Dallas to study quietly for a test, and we went in one of our teachers (Mr Sanders') office (he let us) to study. After about 5 min, Mr Sanders left the room and we mept studying, until the secretary called into his office that there was a phone call for Mr Sanders. He wasn't there, so there was no answer. Then, my friend Dallas made a pretty good impression of Mr Sanders and said that he'de be right there. The secretary then asked what was wrong with his voice, and Dallas answered *with a cough* that it was bad coffee lol.

THEN, the real Mr Sanders came back and sat down at his desk. Me n Dallas were laughing quietly, and I turned to Mr Sanders and said 'So Mr Sanders, how thats coffee' lol He had no idea what we were talking about ^-^

As I said before, not very funny, but one little joke never hurt :P

Posted

THEN, the real Mr Sanders came back and sat down at his desk. Me n Dallas were laughing quietly, and I turned to Mr Sanders and said 'So Mr Sanders, how thats coffee' lol He had no idea what we were talking about ^-^

You're evil!!!

But that's really funny!

Well... I don't remember the funiest thing right now... But yesterday ( :embarrassed: ) I was playing SSBM in at school qith a friend, then we decided to go to our drama class but first I bought a bottle of water. I started drinking the water...

10 minutes later, I was saying a lot of stupid things, really! I'm sure the water had something in it :unsure:

While we were walking in the street, I almost hit a tree and I said "The tree tried to kill me!!!" and my friend was like "WTF? :huh: " and then I said "Yes! It tried! Didn't you see the knife?"

Ok... that was really funny at the moment :embarrassed:

Posted

funny stuff? ehh... i don't know, most of the things would sound quite stupid here :embarrassed:

ehh me and my friends once made one of those water rockets and when we fired it up it broke one of the windows at the school... that was quite fun :D

oh yeah me and my friends once tricked two other guys (who by the also are my friends) into this old house, when they where inside we closed the door and locked it, muhahaha.... we didn't let them out for at least an hour muhahaha! okey that was just evil...

Posted

something that was really funny at the time, i was playing on the original super smash bros. on an amulator on my friends computer and me and another friend were both samus. I fully charged my beam and fired, we were on a mostly flat world, i think it was hyrule castle, and when the charge beam shot was coming straight towards him he didn't jump or just stand there, he turned in the opposite direction and RAN. It looked so amusing on screen because the charge beam was slightly faster than he could run and it caught him just before the ledge...

I'll think of funnier stuff soon, maybe...

Posted

Not the funnest, but nothing can beat a day at Six Flags.. :D

Posted

I've never been to six flags...

Posted

I worked in Six Flags for a month last year :unsure: I hated it :angry:

But, the other day we went with school (don't ask why) to Six Flags. and I went to the place I used to work (in those games that if you win you get a prize) and I won a Sylvester, it was huge! When my friends looked that I had won one started asking where and averything.

like 3 hours later I returned to the same game and I played again and I won another Sylvester!

Everyone was so amazed and I couldn't stop laughing! :D I had to leave with a friend because I couldn't carry both Sylvesters by myself.

In the end I give away one of them.

I'll post a pic of the Sylvester later, so you can see it's really huge :embarrassed:

Posted

Lmao, I just did the stupidest thing with one of my friends today. :D :D He took out all the powder out of a fire extinguisher, then he put it in a milk gallon. While we were playing soccer, my friend pulled out the gallon of powder he hid in a couple of bushes. We decided to get rid of it, so I got on my friend's bike pegs, while he drove...I dropped the powder here and there, not all at once because that stuff really smells, and covers a lot of area with smoke. Along an alley, though, I accidentally dropped all the powder, and the smoke spread to some nearby houses... :embarrassed: Some people got mad, so we had to get back home fast...because it looked like they were calling the police... :embarrassed::D

Posted

i really never did anything that is funny.....every time i tell a story i add in sound effects my friends think it is funny

Posted

I worked in Six Flags for a month last year :unsure: I hated it :angry:

Aw :( you hated it? I use to live in st. louis and I considered applying to work there, it seemed like it might be fun, but I could see where it could get a little unenjoyable

Posted

Can't think of anything right now.

My friends at school tell me I have a good sense of humor and make them laugh all the time.