Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Well................ Last night at 7:00 I saw the most amazing thing..... NARUTO THE MOVIE- Clash of the Ninja in the Land of Snow (I think)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome!!!!! but a little too short for my liking(about an hour and a half)..... So, anyways.. did any of you see it ?!?!?!?!?

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Trforce

Posted

My sister is obsessed with Naruto, she's 12. I'll have to admit, I've watching a few episodes and it has ti's moments ^_^ Sweet though, I didn't know a new movie was out.

Posted

Theres a movie?

Posted

Theres a movie?

Apparently lol :) I guess Naruto was okay, I'm still waiting on high hopes for a Eureka Seven movie, but I'm sure my friend (who is obsessed with Naruto) will probably go see it when she has the chance and tell me about it later. ^-^

Posted

As I stated before.... It was awesome!!!! It actually had only one showing throughout America... June 6, at 7:00 PM....... so If any of you americans didn't see it then..... You'll have to buy the DVD!!!!!

They're also making 3D Naruto...stay tuned.....

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

YOU SAW IT!! COOL!! im glad it was good i was a little mad about there last speacil i luv naruto and im 15!crazy

Posted

???????

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

*sigh* I as in mee was glad that *point* you said that it was good because i was mad *angry* at there last speacial... but sence this one was good *happy* im excited to see *watch* it......

(and im 15 and like naruto witch is crazy...)

Posted

I'm 13 and absolutely love Naruto, I've bought volumes 1-14 already.

I really wanted to see the movie, but i didn't get to. But I'm kinda holding off on watching it because I'm following the story through the manga, not the show, so I'm really behind in the times.

Posted

My friend saw the Naruto movie, she said it was awesome...I want a Eureka Seven movie :cry: lol

Posted

well it's good to know I'm not the only naruto fan. It's a good series. However, in English it's not that great. They edit out content and change diologue. :unsure:

I also like Bleach.

Posted

You like Bleach..... I see......

MOVING ON!!!!!

The movie was excellent..... WooT!!!!!!!!!!

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

well it's good to know I'm not the only naruto fan. It's a good series. However, in English it's not that great. They edit out content and change diologue. :unsure:

I also like Bleach.

Bleach is a really good anime as well ^-^ Lol I love Cone ^^

Also, seeing as alot of people like Naruto, I would suggest watching some of my friends videos here: They're really good Naruto ones!!!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=BGMINC

Posted

Yeah,all shows mentioned in this topic are good shows,but does anyone watch Air?I can only find Japanese on YouTube,but it's still good.

Posted

Youtube is going to be littered with videos of it...trust me...

Look.

[no,I haven't seen it.]